• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Availability of Mastercard as purchase option

autodrivel

Hi,
Can anyone from RedFox give a clear indication when payment via a Mastercard credit card will be accepted?
Further, if said availability appears after the expiry of the introductory 20% discount (July 25th?), will you extend the period to accommodate Mastercard users?
I have been a Slysoft Lifetime License holder
I understand and accept that RedFox has no obligation to honour such licenses.
Hence I wish to purchase a new RedFox License.
Currently, I cannot. I do not own a Visa Credit card
I donot wish to jump through all of the hoops involved in using bitcoin - particularly since the majority of the "hoops" are North-American orientated and I reside east of that locale.
Thanks for your attention to this

Was going to buy the lifetime licence (again) tonight but the limited payment methods mean I can't. Another Mastercard user here.. not even a paypal option?

Please use the search in regards to PayPal.

Welcome to the fox den, don't forget to reimburse that family member ;-)

Welcome to the fox den, don't forget to reimburse that family member ;-)
What is the situation with MasterCard? I previously purchased two RedFox licences using MasterCard without problem other than the license key attachments were removed before I got them; but I don't think that had anything todo with MasterCard. Today I went to make a further purchase only to find the MasterCard option gone and no mention of its return. If this is a support matter please advise.

It's not a support matter. The situation is still the same, technical issues need to be fixed.

I was also going to buy the lifetime licence (again) tonight but can't. Another Mastercard user here..

Oh for F**** Sake! I'm in the same boat. Was going to buy a lifetime license today only to find I can't use my MasterCard & I don't have VISA.

Getting tired of not seeing the MC option. I would like to purchase the program.

Same here. Fingers crossed it's available before the 20% discount ends in a week.

Another MC holder here as well. Hopefully, it get's fixed or extended soon.

Anyone here waiting for MasterCard. That is in US. Look into circle for bitcoin. You can pay through them with a CC. @Sabertooth has posted a very good guide on this. Try it out if you like.

I've been waiting for Mastercard in Australia. I look forced to try bitcoin. It's not ideal for redfox as a business. Paying them is the fundamentals of a business.

Back