• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS shuts down after each download

The same thing is happening with 1.3.9.1 ... testing optional ways of doing things
Are you sure you are using the correct setting on the software that you watch the program on? I cannot reproduce this and I have tried at least 5 times.

Can you please try again with 1.3.9.2 beta?
I can't say what caused your issue, but since a major part of the Amazon Prime implementation was rewritten, there's a good chance, that this is fixed.

I will try this again this afternoon ... Thanks everyone

I will try this again this afternoon ... Thanks everyone
Sorry .. no 9.2 didn't work same as 9.1. It "started downloading" the second file without the progress bar then AS shutdown. it did not load the descriptive track though. Here is the 9.2 log file

Take a screenshot of the GUI of the program. Please let me see it./

Look at the bottom of the GUI and tell me what number of tokens you have left? Change the subtitle setting in your setting panel from embedded to .srt.

Look at the bottom of the GUI and tell me what number of tokens you have left? Change the subtitle setting in your setting panel from embedded to .srt.
I am testing HBO right now and it is working correctly. Will change to .srt when it completes and try again.
I thought I would also go back to a lower version and try it but couldn't figure what version to go to this as far as I know started with 9.0 but ...
It says there are 98 in the bucket ..

I am testing HBO right now and it is working correctly. Will change to .srt when it completes and try again.
I thought I would also go back to a lower version and try it but couldn't figure what version to go to this as far as I know started with 9.0 but ...
It says there are 98 in the bucket ..
Stay with the latest beta, we are working hard on making it perfect for you.

Thanks man ... I do have a workaround in that I can add each ep individually. Bit longer but works

Now here is an interesting thing ... I added eps 2-8 by hand and just started watching ... they are all duplicated. The file for ep 2 has the episode doubled in the same file. Same for all ...
Oh my ...

Now here is an interesting thing ... I added eps 2-8 by hand and just started watching ... they are all duplicated. The file for ep 2 has the episode doubled in the same file. Same for all ...
Oh my ...
What file, what movie? Episode 2-8 , what serieS?

Still with The Terminal List on AP ... ep 2 & 3 have been checked (4-8 are same size) and both are duplicated in the same file. I do no post processing .. Playing in MediaPlayer and Plex.

Added all 8 episodes and downloaded fine US prime. on 1.3.9.0
Updated to Beta 1.3.9.2 and downloaded as expected.
No change resulted in subs srt or embedded.

English Audio
English -Spanish Subs

Last edited:
Still with The Terminal List on AP ... ep 2 & 3 have been checked (4-8 are same size) and both are duplicated in the same file. I do no post processing .. Playing in MediaPlayer and Plex.
I have to be honest, I have no clue as to why this is happening and neither does anyone else. Sorry dtsig.:(

Thanks ... but that makes me sad. :(

Thanks ... but that makes me sad. :(
If I could replicate it, we could fix it, but I can't, and believe me I have tried, you know I have a lot of respect for you and all our customers, but this one is a stumper, I just can't make it do what it did to you.

If I could replicate it, we could fix it, but I can't, and believe me I have tried, you know I have a lot of respect for you and all our customers, but this one is a stumper, I just can't make it do what it did to you.
oh don't get me wrong . i am sure you tried. Just can't figure it out. Why this series on ap. Thanks anyway. You can close this. I will open a new one if it happens to another series

Back