• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS not downloading all episodes

Thin Man

I really don't care if this gets fixed for this particular TV Show, but wanted you to be aware of it in case it's part of a bigger problem. Downloaded season 5 of The Doris Day Show from AP. All episodes are listed on the page, but when you click the download button, it drops one - episode 10. It instead lists episode 11 with the name of episode 10 but when I reviewed the material, the downloaded episode called episode 10 is episode 11. In other words, it recognizes that it is skipping episode 10, lists the correct episode numbers on each of the downloads, but the names stay in the same order as if the episode weren't skipped.

Wanted you to be aware of it in case it impacts other shows. Attached are a couple screen shots to help see the situation.

Attachments

• DD1.jpg
    DD1.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DD2.jpg
    DD2.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 13
I have tested a bunch of shows today trying to replicate this issue, but it seems to be hard to find, if you run across another let us know. Thanks again.

I have tested a bunch of shows today trying to replicate this issue, but it seems to be hard to find, if you run across another let us know. Thanks again.
I've been noticing a weird thing in AP recently. I will bring up a season and the "Downloadable videos" button will be sometimes be one short. If I go back to the main page and reenter the show's page, the number will be correct. It seems to happen sporadically, is easily fixed, and happens without downloading so no log is available, so I didn't mention it before.

I had this happen as well with BattleBots Season 4 (through the Discovery+ channel in Prime). 15 episodes show as listed but when you go to another season (say, Season 5) and then back to the page for Season 4, all episodes show up. I wonder if its something with the fix put in to prevent the Amazon logout issue?

Thank guys, ( and gals) I cant tell from screen names LOL, but thanks for the input, I will let the developers know about this. I would love some logfiles to back up this great information so we could see the cause. Thanks again.

Couldn't get it to replicate on Season 4 after a few attempts, but I got it to drop 2 episodes on Season 3. Log is attached. Hope it helps!

2022-07-12 20_08_30-AnyStream Plus.png

2022-07-12 20_08_55-AnyStream Plus.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.9.5.astlog
    359.6 KB · Views: 1
i have noticed this as well a few times. Refreshing the page always fixes it.

Thanks, that will be fixed.
The actual cause seems to be that the servers sometimes drop requests when under too heavy load.
AnyStream now retries in that situation.

Back