• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

As 1.1.1.0 slowness

k2000

This version is very slow in downloading for netflix and prime video compared to version 1.1.0.3

sometimes the download remains jammed.

I have a speed of 1.5 gig usually anystream download in less than 5 minutes.my downloads often goes from 20 to 50 minutes with this version.and impossible to downgrade because the update forced to go to 1.1.1.0.

Attachments

• Amazon-Bogus.astlog
    335 KB · Views: 0
  • Netflix-Danse lascive.astlog
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Not a complaint. Just an observation.
I am having similar behavior in 1.1.1.0. I have only downloaded 2 shows since updating to 1.1.1.0. The first I didn't know if it took a long time because I wasn't paying attention. I just downloaded a 2.5 hour movie and it took 5 hours. I have always downloaded at 1x. I guess I should up the speed.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.0.astlog
    738.9 KB · Views: 0
1.1.1.0 appears to be the latest non beta version.
Update. I set the rate to 2x and started another download, and this time it seems to be going at 2 times the the rate. Go figure.

Nope beta 1111 is the latest

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

So weird, I find it much faster on episodes, and a bit slower on some, not all movies, which bothers me in no way.

Back