• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Are my rips slow?

...Make sure you didn't buy a rip locked drive.
Oh, my God... That's a real thing!?!

EDIT: I just googled it and it isn't as bad as I was imagining it was but it's still bad. What was I imagining, you may ask? Another Cinavia-like move from the movie industry to cripple the ripping of movies to HDDs and SSDs! Just think about how messed up this would be if they did that! :coffee::eek:

Last edited:
riplocking has been going on long before cinavia was even being dreamed up. The basic idea was that if it takes longer for users to rip a disc than to go to the store and buy one, they'll do the latter. Didn't exactly turn out that way ^^

The first drive I bought was the HPDVD100i in 1999 I think, dont hold me to that date, cost me 599.00 and was riplocked. LOL.

I'm surprised no one mentioned opening up IMGburn and under "TOOLS" look at the "Filter Driver Load Order" to see if any upper or lower filters are over-riding the AnyDVD one. I know I spent a long time figuring out that apple had installed an iTunes cd burner that would not let me burn a Blu-ray until I removed it.

Back