• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ArcSoft TotalMedia (English Version) Availability

I installed the trial version on my Vista Ultimate rig and it does not seems to be responding to my wireless keyboard/mouse. I can't get the program to play the movies since I can't press the play button. Anybody else is having similar problem?

I installed the trial version on my Vista Ultimate rig and it does not seems to be responding to my wireless keyboard/mouse. I can't get the program to play the movies since I can't press the play button. Anybody else is having similar problem?

The Play button in the Arcsoft program, or the Play "button" in the onscreen movie menu? If you are seeing the movie menu, then you are "playing" the movie. If you can't get past the movie menu to actually see the film, then join the club. I found this behaviour on a couple of the movies I tried. But other movies would work fine. Hopefully the VidaBox version will work on all movies.

The Play button in the Arcsoft program, or the Play "button" in the onscreen movie menu? If you are seeing the movie menu, then you are "playing" the movie. If you can't get past the movie menu to actually see the film, then join the club. I found this behaviour on a couple of the movies I tried. But other movies would work fine. Hopefully the VidaBox version will work on all movies.
having the same prob with 3.10 to yuma.wont start with the play button or the enter button or with the mouse (methinks another blu-ray protection crap)that wont work in the pc.:mad:

Neither of the play buttons worked. I can see the menu but can't select any of the features. I'm uninstalling this until a better version comes out.

I'm having no problems with any of the controls. The only issues I'm having are that it turns off Aero in Vista and that hardware acceleration doesnt work...

Neither of the play buttons worked. I can see the menu but can't select any of the features. I'm uninstalling this until a better version comes out.
It's not the player, it's the movie, Yuma is a BD+ disk. Alot of people are having problems with it, myself included!

Schlim66

Has anybody been able to get reclock working properly with the Arcsoft player?
In my case it pops up but does not seem to work at all (no problem like that with PDVD).

It's not the player, it's the movie, Yuma is a BD+ disk. Alot of people are having problems with it, myself included!

Schlim66

Yuma is not BD+.

Remux the movie with Tsremux (freeware) and it'll play fine in PDVD and Arcsoft. You have no menu/subs/extras, but the film will play & that's the main thing.

I had that problem with one .evo, it played at 4*speed. Most disconcerting ans my brain cannot go that fast. Most other evos played with nice video but no audio.

I had a quick look in Graphedit at the Arcsoft filters and managed to build a graph that could play video well.

The arcsoft demuxer filter does not expose a pin for audio when connected to an async .evo source file, so this is what's going wrong in the player perhaps.

Not the pin
It's using the wrong audio filter Arcsoft Audio Decoder
When it should be using filter Arcsoft Audio Decoder HD

It can't play DTS-HD at all

Yea, it may be for sale, but, with this:

NVIDIA GeForce 8400 and above, or AMD(ATI) HD2400 and above.
Notes: We only support AMD(ATI) graphic card on Windows Vista.

They are never going to get me to buy it. WTF?!

FYI - The "Intro" version you can download from the product page is the exact same version number as the one y'all have been playing with for the last week or so. That doesn't look good.

I'm attempting to register it and see if there are any updates available.

I can't see how it wouldn't be the same. And yes, this sucks. My hopes for this product have now been dashed. Also, the trial that's up there is the EXACT same one that digitalfreak posted for us. No changes at all. So, if you had problems before, redownloading it ain't gonna solve them.

FYI - The "Intro" version you can download from the product page is the exact same version number as the one y'all have been playing with for the last week or so. That doesn't look good.

I completely agree. It does not look good at all. It's clearly not ready for prime time. Another PowerDVD situation if you ask me. Only PowerDVD has had a year to "fix" their problems. I'm going to sit on the sidelines on this one. If they fix all the problems in a timely fashion, great. However, their delay after delay only to release this as a product doesn't inspire confidence.

Nope, no updates. Wow, I didn't think I'd ever find a player more buggy than PDVD...

Nope, no updates. Wow, I didn't think I'd ever find a player more buggy than PDVD...

No kidding. We'll see if these guys get it fixed. I can't believe they're selling it like this though. That's not going to make many people happy.

I never thought that I would see the day where a product drove me BACK to PowerDVD. Well, here it is. For a beta (some might say Alpha), this was a decent try. For a final product, let alone release candidate, this sucks.

While the version of PowerDVD that I have still works, there is absolutely no reason to switch as PDVD plays everythig that I have so no Arcsoft for me (yet).

It's disappointing because it has so much potential to be a kick ass product. But, yea, as a beta this might be acceptable. As a final product for 90 bucks USD, forget it. Here's hoping PowerDVD 8 is a useful product that gets them back on track. (hint...I'm not holding my breath)

I never thought that I would see the day where a product drove me BACK to PowerDVD. Well, here it is. For a beta (some might say Alpha), this was a decent try. For a final product, let alone release candidate, this sucks.

While the version of PowerDVD that I have still works, there is absolutely no reason to switch as PDVD plays everythig that I have so no Arcsoft for me (yet).

What shocks me is that the Vidabox guy is saying that he has had zero problems playing anything from physical disc. I have a feeling that the hardware they've been testing on is extremely limited compared to what the rest of us are using. The XiFi is a good example.

Back