• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AP : Unable to decrypt this stream

BCloud

Hi,

I started to download the season 2 of Veronica Mars on AP, it stopped at episode 6, I tried 7 and 8, they don't work either.
I also tried a movie Master and Commander on a channel and I got the same message, some other movies work on AP. I don't have enough tokens now for other tests, maybe later.
I download in HEVC but I tried also in CVBR and it's the same problem.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.5.0.astlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Hi,

I started to download the season 2 of Veronica Mars on AP, it stopped at episode 6, I tried 7 and 8, they don't work either.
I also tried a movie an a channel and I got the same message, some other movies work on AP. I don't have enough tokens now for other tests, maybe later.
I download in HEVC but I tried also in CVBR and it's the same problem.
Why are you still on 1.5.5.0? Go to 1.5.5.2 and see, let me know, I will be looking at your logfile and trying this myself.

Same issue "Canadian Strain". I logged out of AZ, closed AS, reopened AS, logged into AZ, tried to download again. Log attached. Same error for other movies. Going to try the latest Beta.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.5.0.astlog
    941.6 KB · Views: 0
I wish someone would have an issue with something I don't have to pay to test.;)

Same issue at 1.5.5.2.

Is there something you want me to try on AZ?

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.5.2.astlog
    529.6 KB · Views: 0
Why are you still on 1.5.5.0? Go to 1.5.5.2 and see, let me know, I will be looking at your logfile and trying this myself.
I have the same issue with MAX titles when using Amazon. The Max tab doesn't work and neither does the HBO tab

Why are you still on 1.5.5.0?
Because I didn't see that there was a new beta. I tried with the last version and I have the same problem (sorry I closed AS before creating the log...)

Because I didn't see that there was a new beta. I tried with the last version and I have the same problem (sorry I closed AS before creating the log...)
Same issue with 1.5.5.2

Attachments

• HBO Chugs D!ck - AnyStream_1.5.5.2.astlog
    594.3 KB · Views: 0
Same issue "Canadian Strain". I logged out of AZ, closed AS, reopened AS, logged into AZ, tried to download again. Log attached. Same error for other movies. Going to try the latest Beta.
Okay @CBrigger you are fixed, change your codec to AVC/VCBR in Provider settings please. You are good to go.AVC CVBR.jpg

Dont worry about it BCloud, would you try AVC/VCBR codec before i have to spend money and check the manifests?

It's not urgent. I tried CVBR with one of the title but I don't remember which (with restart of AS).
I'll try later and tell you.
Thanks, and dont worry, we are working on this, I know what the issue is, it's not serious but it is time-consuming. Thanks for your patience.

Despite changing the codec it still wont decrypt the streams

Attachments

• HBO still Chugs D!ck - AnyStream_1.5.5.2.astlog
    463.4 KB · Views: 2
Despite changing the codec it still wont decrypt the streams
Is your issue with " The Other Two" Season 1 Episode 1 or a different movie? Please do not change the name on the log files. There is no HBO in the USA. Its MAX now.

Is your issue with " The Other Two" Season 1 Episode 1 or a different movie? Please do not change the name on the log files. There is no HBO in the USA. Its MAX now.
My issue is with anything MAX. I am trying to download season1 episode1 - Season 3 episode 6

Back