• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved AP : Unable to decrypt this stream

Despite changing the codec it still wont decrypt the streams
Your issue is that your VPN is being blocked, turn it off. Plus the fact that MAX is still in beta, are you using it through Amazon or through the MAX provider default website?

I'm trying to download Fire in the Sky and am met with the dreaded "Unable to decrypt this stream" error message. I'm posting the log file if it helps.

Attachments

• prime-Fire in the Sky.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Admittedly my first attempt was while using 1.5.5.0. I just saw and downloaded 1.5.5.2 and unfortunately it's still not working... here's the log file from my attempt with 1.5.5.2...

Attachments

• prime-Fire in the Sky.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Go to setting provider and change your codec to HEVC. Press okay. Close AS and reopen and download. Let me know how you make out.

Go to setting provider and change your codec to HEVC. Press okay. Close AS and reopen and download. Let me know how you make out.
I am glad you had success, yes if HEVC doesn't work, use AVC/VCBR ;)

Apparently AP is really messing with us. I tried "The Keeping Room" with all 3 codecs, but the same resolution. I got the "Could not Decrypt". Changed the codec. Closed AS. Launched AS. Tried to down load with the new codec. Same error. Changed to another codec and repeated.

Attachments

• the keeping room AVEC CBR AnyStream_1.5.5.2.astlog
    640.5 KB · Views: 0
  • the keeping room AVEC CVBR AnyStream_1.5.5.2.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • The Keeping Room HVEC AnyStream_1.5.5.2.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
It is the Numb3rs series on Freevee through AP. I have tried different seasons and episodes randomly. I have only been successful with S2E1 so far, whether using the queue or trying individually.

Attachments

• Numb3rs Season 01 Episode 01 - Pilot.astlog
    460.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Numb3rs Season 01 Episode 02 - Uncertainty Principle.astlog
    518.7 KB · Views: 1
I'm trying to download the mentalist in HEVC AP and in some chapters I have the same problem

I'm trying to download the mentalist in HEVC AP and in some chapters I have the same problem
Change the codec to AVC/VCBR. Please read the threads in the forum, there is one 3 pages long on this issue. Leave a logfile if you want support.

I already had the codec set to HEVC but tried your suggestion anyways - albeit in reverse. I tried changing the preferred codec to AVC CVBR and it downloads just fine (Yay!)

It is the Numb3rs series on Freevee through AP. I have tried different seasons and episodes randomly. I have only been successful with S2E1 so far, whether using the queue or trying individually.
Works fine with AVC/VCBR codec.

works fine.jpg

If anyone is having an "Unable to decrypt message" please try changing the codec in Settings Provider, to either HEVC or AVC/VCBR , make sure you open and close the program after changing the codec. Read this thread before posting.

Try changing the codec in Settings / Provider. Either HEVC or AVC/ VCBR. Remember to close As after changing and reopen. Thanks

Both work just fine, they all do in this series, change the codec. AVC/VCBR

works fine.jpgworks fine 2.jpg2023-05-31_20-07-37.jpg

Last edited:
It works today. (y)
I retried Veronica Mars and Jason Bourne on AP. For the other movie on an AP channel it's gone during the night so I can't test :LOL:

Your issue is that your VPN is being blocked, turn it off. Plus the fact that MAX is still in beta, are you using it through Amazon or through the MAX provider default website?

Itr could have been an Amazon glitch, glad its fixed.
I think you are correct about this being an Amazon issue. I came back to it a few hours later and it worked just fine.

P.S. my VPN has never been an issue in the past with your software, so thank you for that! Keep up the great work

Back