• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AP is letting me download HD!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornsoft

I thought I would try to click on a movie and the dropdown for resolution went all the way
to 1920x1080 like it was doing before. So I downloaded it and it looks to be HD.
Am I just crazy or are we back in again?

It was the movie Sour...also Tv show Panic was also allowing me 1080p.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAF
It was the movie Sour...also Tv show Panic was also allowing me 1080p.

Quit teasing... it's just your wet dream. We're not included in it. :ROFLMAO:

btw, what are you watching 3.7 rated movies for? That's an AnyStream Violation if I ever saw one.

upload_2021-5-28_23-39-47.png

Really...? Panic, too? 5.2. Talk about a repeat offender. :cool:

upload_2021-5-28_23-41-8.png

Tested above using APV (US); no VPN.

Any ways, enjoy your newfound HD wet dream! :D

If you really are getting 1080, I would upload a log file for AS to review....

I too Can Confirm Verison 1.1.2.0 Downloads fine in 1080P again i download a show Gavin And Stacy in 1080P here is my log

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.2.0.astlog
    3.9 KB · Views: 2
I too Can Confirm Verison 1.1.2.0 Downloads fine in 1080P again i download a show Gavin And Stacy in 1080P here is my log
About time it started working again , weird its not working on new version but is on old one

Last edited:
@Prospere im having problem with ep 2 DDP5.1 audio of the syndicate s4e2, the audio goes silent for few seconds from 3.12 to 4.04 and then comes back again, DDP2.0 is ok though so its weird DDP5.1 Is the problem heres my log file plz check out thanks i checked via microsoft edge and the audio is ok on there but when i download it thats when the problem is, i tried 2 different versions of AS and same problem accures

Attachments

• The Syndicate Series 4 Episode 02 - Episode 2.astlog
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Did not work for me after downgrade. Using A-USA. Didn't bother trying through a VPN to any other A site. Wonder if it's still working for folks, or if it's country specific. FML. :LOL:

Did not work for me after downgrade. Using A-USA. Didn't bother trying through a VPN to any other A site. Wonder if it's still working for folks, or if it's country specific. FML. :LOL:
working for both US AND UK :)

Version 1.1.2.0 also works in HD for me in Germany with Amazon. The current version has the known limitations.

Version 1.1.2.0 also works in HD for me in Germany with Amazon. The current version has the known limitations.

Version 1120 will also eventually give you license retrieval errors due to DRM changes on the provider side causing you to be unable to download the title. Guess what 1130 and above do, they let you download that title by (hopefully temporarily) downgrading available download quality to SD. They're working on a solution

Uninstalled, rebooted, installed 1.1.3.2 and no joy. Ideas anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back