• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anystream to blueray

Jimmy keffer

i'm a long time anydvd user
i got anystream last week i have 2 mp4 that i want to make blueray discs of
these movie are not sold on discs or i would buy them
so what tools both free and paid do you like for anystream to blueray?
thanks jimmy

thanks jimmy
thats a good idea for redfox devs for there next project make a bluray/uhd bluray burning tool now that would be great anyone else think so?

thats a good idea for Redfox devs for there next project make a bluray/uhd bluray burning tool now that would be great anyone else think so?
No, burning DVDs and Blurays discs are going the way of VHS. Streaming video is here to stay, now let me explain, right now it may be still good for some, maybe a lot but it is definitely fewer people burning than 6 years ago. You can tell, by looking at computer cases, all of them used to have 3 or 4, 5.25" slots for CDs or DVDs players, now most of them do not even have one. Sure if you look you may find one, most people just use a USB enclosure for the DVD drive. If a company is going to spend money on development, it certainly wouldn't be smart to spent money on something that technology has started to phase out. Besides, there are free programs that were written years ago, that are still viable for most everyone burning needs. When you write a new piece of software it has to forward-looking, not looking in the rearview mirror.

thanks jimmy
Its cheaper right now to buy a low-priced USB drive and store them like that or just buy a large-good mechanical drive for storage. due to the limits of most DVD players' capabilities, the original MP4 files can't be played directly on regular home DVD players. ...

i would buy it
No, burning DVDs and Blurays discs are going the way of VHS. Streaming video is here to stay, now let me explain, right now it may be still good for some, maybe a lot but it is definitely fewer people burning than 6 years ago. You can tell, by looking at computer cases, all of them used to have 3 or 4, 5.25" slots for CDs or DVDs players, now most of them do not even have one. Sure if you look you may find one, most people just use a USB enclosure for the DVD drive. If a company is going to spend money on development, it certainly wouldn't be smart to spent money on something that technology has started to phase out. Besides, there are free programs that were written years ago, that are still viable for most everyone burning needs. When you write a new piece of software it has to forward-looking, not looking in the rearview mirror.
i under stand your point i just lookiing for help you guys are good at support i bought 3 yesterday to do thios
2 of fail the 3rd degraded audio badly so i came here for help before buying anymore stuff
jimmy

i under stand your point i just lookiing for help you guys are good at support i bought 3 yesterday to do thios
2 of fail the 3rd degraded audio badly so i came here for help before buying anymore stuff
jimmy
You are correct DVDs and CDs degrade over time unless you have top quality, which is not even made anymore.

You are correct DVDs and CDs degrade over time unless you have top quality, which is not even made anymore.
i ment 2 of the programs i boughtt to make mp4 to bluerays fail tge 3rd defraded the auduo not discs

there is one freeware that I know of, and although it's in beta for like 12 years, it does, what it is supposed to to... create Blurays from video files (and other Blurays).
But I'm not sure if I may advertise it, since it's kind of a competitor to one of the redfox products.

there is one freeware that I know of, and although it's in beta for like 12 years, it does, what it is supposed to to... create Blurays from video files (and other Blurays).
But I'm not sure if I may advertise it, since it's kind of a competitor to one of the redfox products.
I am sure RedFox devs have thought of this many many years ago, and if they thought it was necessary, it would have been done. .mp4 containers have been around for a decade or more, you want your software to move forward not backwards.

Reactions: SAF
I have not tested it yet, but afaik tsMuxeR is able to create a Blu-Ray disk structure (or even ISO) and /or AVCHD.
I use tsMuxeR only for remuxing videos with different audio tracks and play them via USB drives - never burnded a Blu-ray.

Edit: The ISO can be burned on Blu-ray with ImgBurn. Alas, it will be no longer developed.
And take care: the setup installs adware with OpenCandy. You can avoid this by starting the setup with the /NOCANDY parameter.

i.e. > SetupImgBurn_2.5.8.0 /NOCANDY

Last edited:
Google is your friend - Here's the first result from a quick search

https://www.howtogeek.com/310705/how-to-burn-any-video-file-to-a-playable-blu-ray-disc/#:~:text=Open up ImgBurn and click,your ISO to the disc.

However, personally I don't like discs anymore.
I have a ton of BluRays and DVD's which I'm currently converting to mp4 for a Plex server (using Clone BD) and a lot of the original discs I bought a few years ago already have read errors.

If you look to store your movies, buy an external HD. Unfortunately large HDD's are pretty expensive right now (Thanks Crypto :banghead:)
If you just want to play the file without a computer, you could put the movie file on a USB stick and play it direct from the stick on your smart TV.
If you don't have a smart TV, you should get one - they are pretty cheap :D

To sum it up - physical discs wouldn't be my first choice nowadays. They break or deteriorate way too fast for the money you spend on the media.

Last edited:
VSO software has apps that can convert media files into a DVD or Blu-ray disc. The software is trial ware, so you can try it before you have to buy it.

:)

I am not 100% positive but can’t CloneBD do that also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm a long time AnyDVD use. I got AnyStream last week. I have 2 mp4's that I want to make Blu-ray discs of. These movies are not sold on disc or I would buy them, so what tools both free and paid do you like for AnyStream to Blu-ray? Thanks, Jimmy.
Hello, Jimmy. This is precisely what I use AnyStream for. The only streams I download with AnyStream are titles that aren't already available on Blu-ray. Once downloading a given stream I always author to Blu-ray. Once generating the Blu-ray folder structure I burn to BD-R. The only paid software involved in my process is AnyStream. That being said, I'd be happy to outline my process for you and the tools involved. If I'm going to take the time to do that though I'd rather cut out the noise and create my own thread for it. I'll work something up over the next couple days creating the thread in the "High Definition Software" forum section. In the interim feel free to send me a private message to discuss if you like.

Last edited:
i need a program to encode mp4 with e-ac3 audio to blueray so they play in a player wirh at least 5.1 sound
if players can't play e-ac3 audio keeping full 1920 x 1080
both free and paid programs are welcome i just want sothing that worka
thanks jimmy

VSO ConvertXtoHD is a good one. Full fledged menu builder in it too.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back