• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anystream to blueray

Hello, Jimmy. This is precisely what I use AnyStream for. The only streams I download with AnyStream are titles that aren't already available on Blu-ray. Once downloading a given stream I always author to Blu-ray. Once generating the Blu-ray folder structure I burn to BD-R. The only paid software involved in my process is AnyStream. That being said, I'd be happy to outline my process for you and the tools involved. If I'm going to take the time to do that though I'd rather cut out the noise and create my own thread for it. I'll work something up over the next couple days creating the thread in the "High Definition Software" forum section. In the interim feel free to send me a private message to discuss if you like.
thanks so mucg i'll wait for ur post

will vso encode eac3 to blueray disc or does it downgrade it to ac3?/

will vso encode eac3 to blueray disc or does it downgrade it to ac3?/
I don't want to seem like a bad guy here, but I think this discussion better suits the Third-Party Software subforum. Now enjoy the discussion.:)

I have not tested it yet, but afaik tsMuxeR is able to create a Blu-Ray disk structure (or even ISO) and /or AVCHD.
I use tsMuxeR only for remuxing videos with different audio tracks and play them via USB drives - never burnded a Blu-ray.

Edit: The ISO can be burned on Blu-ray with ImgBurn. Alas, it will be no longer developed.
And take care: the setup installs adware with OpenCandy. You can avoid this by starting the setup with the /NOCANDY parameter.

i.e. > SetupImgBurn_2.5.8.0 /NOCANDY
i triezd tsmuxer to remux the video it told i had 0 audio channels of audio
jimmy

Back