• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream shuts down after 1 AP download

zschuenke

Hey guys, this issue almost feels like a setting, but I can't find anything that would cause this.

Basically I queue up a few episodes to download and after 1 is downloaded, AnyStream completely closes.

I just tried a few on disney+ and netflix and I don't have this issue with those providers, just AP.

Thank you for the help!

That should definitely not happen. Do you get a dump file? If you monitor it when it reaches 90%, what happens?

I just download 112 files from APV and it was fine.Please upload a log file so we can find out what happened. No one else has reported this so I would like to trouble shoot with you. Did it just happen once or every time you use APV?

How to Make an AnyStream Logfile | RedFox Forum

Last edited:
Please upload a log file so we can find out what happened.
and after 1 is downloaded, AnyStream completely closes
That is not possible when it completely vanishes. I also had this at some point, especially at the beginning.
Sure, he can upload a log from the movie or episode itself, but when AS vanishes without giving a dump, then there is no chance to create a logfile of the issue.

Hey guys, this issue almost feels like a setting, but I can't find anything that would cause this.

Basically I queue up a few episodes to download and after 1 is downloaded, AnyStream completely closes.

I just tried a few on disney+ and netflix and I don't have this issue with those providers, just AP.

Thank you for the help!
Please make sure your settings are correct in the AnyStream settings panel. I cannot help without more information. Maybe you will provide it when you return.

Last edited:
That is not possible when it completely vanishes. I also had this at some point, especially at the beginning.
Sure, he can upload a log from the movie or episode itself, but when AS vanishes without giving a dump, then there is no chance to create a log file of the issue.
There is a lot more information in the log file that might help me discover the reason for it. Please never stop someone from uploading a logfile. If I ask for something I want it for a reason. You are not helping.

Last edited:
There is a lot more information in the log file that might help me discover the reason for it. Please never stop someone from uploading a logfile. If I ask for something I want it for a reason. You are not helping.
I am not saying that the logfile is useless. Only that the important part might be missing, because the log gets created before the crash.

I am not saying that the logfile is useless. Only that the important part might be missing, because the log gets created before the crash.
Stop arguing with me. I hope you don't mind if I try to help the customer.

Last edited:
I just download 112 files from APV and it was fine.Please upload a log file so we can find out what happened. No one else has reported this so I would like to trouble shoot with you. Did it just happen once or every time you use APV?

How to Make an AnyStream Logfile | RedFox Forum

Here is the log file. I've done it several times today with different settings just to try to troubleshoot a cause, but nothing seems to be fixing it:

Here is the log file. I've done it several times today with different settings just to try to troubleshoot a cause, but nothing seems to be fixing it:
Thank you. Let me check it over. Can you tell me the name of the file please, did it happen more than once or just one time?

Did this happen when you were downloading The Peripheral? Please check the setting in the setting panel and make sure your Geolocation is set to the United States.

Did this happen when you were downloading The Peripheral? Please check the setting in the setting panel and make sure your Geolocation is set to the United States.

This happened for the peripheral and also for jack ryan, I tried at least 3 times for both.

Region is set to United States yes.

This happened for the peripheral and also for jack ryan, I tried at least 3 times for both.

I am checking The log file and I see everything you did, and it seems that it downloaded fine to your D drive. Let me test those files. I apologize for this error, but we will get to the bottom of it

Amazon.jpg

Will you please log out of Amazon Prime and log in again and try it please. I cannot reproduce that error at all, I just downloaded both of the same series and episodes you did and I was successful. Maybe it is a glitch in your connection. I am going to have the developer check your log file also. Again our apologies for this error. It will be resolved. Its just hard if I cannot replicate it.

Last edited:
@RedFox 1
Just throwing this out there because someone else mentioned it recently, could it be a full drive?

I will log out and log back into amazon after the current download completes. My drive has plenty of room left on it. Again, it works fine with netflix and disney+.

Thank you for looking into this. I will log out and back in and let you know how it goes.

I will log out and log back into amazon after the current download completes. My drive has plenty of room left on it. Again, it works fine with netflix and disney+.

Thank you for looking into this. I will log out and back in and let you know how it goes.
Thank you. Yes your drive D has plenty of room, I saw that.;) I notified the developers.

Back