• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Anystream home page suggestion

Curator23

Hello,

As a Mac Anystream Plus licence holder I'm very happy with the software. For people with a Mac, quite often when we search for software we find that it's Windows only and we click away to find some other solution, or have to fire up that old Windows machine and work across two machines.

May I suggest that on your home page you amend the 'System requirements' info to include MacOS and Linux? That way you may make more sales!

Hello,

As a Mac Anystream Plus licence holder I'm very happy with the software. For people with a Mac, quite often when we search for software we find that it's Windows only and we click away to find some other solution, or have to fire up that old Windows machine and work across two machines.

May I suggest that on your home page you amend the 'System requirements' info to include MacOS and Linux? That way you may make more sales!
I believe the reason they are not advertised on the front page is that they are still in the beta phase of testing. Once they are out of our beta phase, they will be added to the front page. Although all our beta are equivalent to working versions, there are still things the developers may have to test further. We like our release versions to be as good as they can be. Thank you for your input.

Back