• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.3.6.1 Beta Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stranger than fiction can be found in region Sweden or Nordic if that helps?, it aborts and crash with "audio1 license registration failure", logs posted above already but I took a screenshot, movie is available to stream in browser as well and it has audio in browser, it's the first time I see this error so perhaps pass it on for someone to look at

View attachment 65360 if
Ill pass on the logs to the developers.

Look on the HBOSite in your browser and see if its still available, if its not it will crash.
That was my initial thought. But it's also available using a browser.

avail-jpg.65361

Attachments

• avail.jpg
    avail.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
I am seeing an issue on Amazon sub-channels only some shows, specifically Paramount+, "The Twilight Zone" S1 (~1960) and Hopster Learning, Timmy Time 2.0.
In each case, as the page is presented it first shows the 'subscribed' behavior but then during processing of the video offerings, switches to "Watch with Paramount+ Start your 7-day trial" or "Watch with Hopster Learning Start your 7-day trial". The Account and list entry in the Amazon masthead switches from Hello, J to Hello, Sign In and the sign in dropdown appears there.
Signing in at that point has no effect and moving to working Amazon content switches back to signed in mode and video is again accessible without additional sign in.
Log attached.
BTW, 'The Twilight Zone' is accessible on the separate Paramount+ provider using the login derived from the Amazon channel and other Paramount+ is available under Amazon.
Edit: I first saw this issue on the prior version of AS (1.3.6.0 IIRC) and updated in hopes it would be fixed.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.6.1.astlog
    285.7 KB · Views: 0
Tokyo Twilight on HM crapped out on me and the next item in queue for HM started as expected. I crossed fingers and toes, jumped one foot around in a circle (because that nonsense works of course) before i clicked the green circle and white arrow to add the item back into the queue. It worked!!!!!!! Thanks DEVS!!!!!!!!!!!! As usual, you keep things moving despite the constantly moving target.
Keep up the amazing work gang!
upload_2022-5-29_23-54-11.png
:thankyou::dance::thankyou:

Anystream also crashes on HBO Max Nordic when attempting to download Barry season 3 episode 6 ( episode 1, 2, 3 , 4 and 5 works fine )

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.6.1.astlog
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
For those who are getting these strange dumps when downloading certain videos, can you please:

Open the movie/episode that caused the crash in AnyStream to prepare downloading it and stop right before you hit the actual download button (that is, when you're presented the resolutions, codecs, ...).
Then close the dialog and manually create a log file through the menu.
That way the log file will contain the critical information required.

Thank you!

Yep, "Stranger than Fiction" download now here as well from "Nordic HMax" without "audio licensing failure"

Yep, "Stranger than Fiction" download now here as well from "Nordic HMax" without "audio licensing failure"
Everything will be fixed, if not now, soon, some things take longer than others, but our developers are pretty good at fixing what is wrong. ;)

I am closing this thread, I see now I made an error in making a Discussion thread for a beta or any version. From now on please start your own thread, explain your issue in-depth, and leave a log file or a dump file, that is non-negotiable. To others even if you think you have the same issue please start your own thread and include the same things, an in-depth explanation of your issue, screenshots if it makes explanations easier, and a log file. Thank you:)
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/posting-guidelines-please-read-before-you-post.84774/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back