• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream 1.3.6.1 Beta Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear, we're still at 960x540 on recent Netflix content? I'm sure that's a tough nut to crack, just want to make sure I'm not an outlier on this one. Thanks!

Just to be clear, we're still at 960x540 on recent Netflix content? I'm sure that's a tough nut to crack, just want to make sure I'm not an outlier on this one. Thanks!
Afaik yes, there has been no post like on Amz or something in the changelog.

I am getting 1920x1080 for the first 3 i looked at. How about mentioning WHAT file you are trying to download

Starting a download of Stranger than Fiction on HBO MAX - fails and results in a crash (it also failed and crashed in 1.3.6.0)
Log and crash dump attached.

EDIT
It's been a long time since I had any crashes in Anystream.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.6.1.astlog
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
HBO takes a dump alot on the last 2 version of the program.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.6.1_Dump_20220529155005.astdmp
    7.2 MB · Views: 0
HBO takes a dump alot on the last 2 version of the program.
We are aware of this, but even our developers get the weekends off once in a blue moon. HM has made considerable changes to its log in procedures, we are making an extreme effort to fix this immediately. Please have some patiernce.

Starting a download of Stranger than Fiction on HBO MAX - fails and results in a crash (it also failed and crashed in 1.3.6.0)

EDIT
There is nothing called Stanger than Fiction in my region.

It's not just you. I see the same thing with Stranger Things S4.
Stranger Things Season 4 is in 960X540 , all the other seasons are 1080p. Now think to yourself why this may be happening? Maybe because its the newest Season and it has new DRM, it takes time, people.

Last edited:

EDIT
What country are you in? You are not the USA because its not available to HBOMAX USA

There is nothing called Stanger than Fiction in my region.

Stranger than fiction can be found in region Sweden or Nordic if that helps?, it aborts and crash with "audio1 license registration failure", logs posted above already but I took a screenshot, movie is available to stream in browser as well and it has audio in browser, it's the first time I see this error so perhaps pass it on for someone to look at

sshot-1.png if

Stranger Things Season 4 is in 960X540 , all the other seasons are 1080p. Now think to yourself why this may be happening? Maybe because its the newest Season and it has new DRM, it takes time, people.

I know. That's why I haven't complained or posted a log. I was just telling Clint, he wasn't the only one seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back