• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I just got a blu-ray drive a few weeks ago. I had 6 days left on my trial and decided to purchase, which is what lead me to find out about everything that happened. So I'm stuck with 5 days left on my trial, then waiting until you're taking payments again! Looking forward to the return. I hope the pricing is close to what it was before, you guys deserve some support, and I was planning on buying a lifetime license if the option will be there.

Well done all

Also, may have already been mentioned. Liking the new logo on the info section. Looking good.

Downloading now! Hope you get the payment situation sorted out. My license expires in April. I bought the 2 or 3 year license when I first started my media server build just to see how it worked. After learning a bit more about handbrake, AnyDVDHD has been my go to program for the majority of my time.

My friend and I were going to put ourselves on Prozac (He's a doctor and am a nurse.) No joke!

THANK YOU!

So stoked! Happy to make a payment or donation whenever you guys get the details worked out. But PLEASE...be careful, smart, safe - this whole shutdown thing scared the hell out of me.

Quick question guys will their be a website back up in the future as well for new licences etc

I think that my LTL dates back to 2006 or7 for the Slysoft and Elby products.
I can't believe that all that time has passed. Oh well.
I want to be counted in with any renewal format that you will implement.
I think the lifetime license was a great marketing scheme, but a poor business model.
There has to be a continuous revenue stream to pay salaries, buy beer, and pay for Belezian passport renewals.
A question, does anyone know if Mr. Bettini is in jail or did he cut a deal?
Art.

I am a user of AnyDVD since the beginning and i bought a lifetime licence many years ago!

Thank you for the further support and development. Hope that you can continue and even earn money with your work!

I think that my LTL dates back to 2006 or7 for the Slysoft and Elby products.
I can't believe that all that time has passed. Oh well.
I want to be counted in with any renewal format that you will implement.
I think the lifetime license was a great marketing scheme, but a poor business model.
There has to be a continuous revenue stream to pay salaries, buy beer, and pay for Belezian passport renewals.
A question, does anyone know if Mr. Bettini is in jail or did he cut a deal?
Art.

^_^ .... funny question!
In the (first) case: are you proposing yourself as a candidate to bring him something?
Oranges; files; something else…

Been using AnyDVD HD for a long time,paid license offcourse.I was supprised when i heard the news,also depressed about it,my mind went dark when i thought about how im gonna remove protection from my US Blu-rays,i live in EU.
My face got a big smile when i read about how AnyDVD will come back,was following through news feeds.So nice,long live RedFox.bz....gonna support you guys until i die!
To be honest i like the new RedFox logo with black mask,hope you gonna soon change the icon in windows.

Last edited:
Looks like the studios were... *puts on sunglasses* outfoxed again.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHH

Once things get sorted/settled I'd be glad to renew my license or donate or whatever in hope of getting UHD supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back