• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having trouble installing. Error dialog box that states error opening BDPHash.bin for writing. Started to uninstall the old version (7.6.9.0) and reinstall the redfox release, however I decided to just ask for advice first instead.

usually clicking retry should work, but if that fails an uninstall and reinstall should definitely work.

Thanks for all your hard work!!:)

Although I have a lifetime license, please let me know how I can send a small donation to assist in the future upkeep.

https://forum.redfox.bz/download/

7.6.9.1 2016 03 01
  • AnyDVD reborn! SlySoft is dead, long live RedFox!
  • This is an intermediate release, so old customers can continue to use their existing AnyDVD license to watch their discs.
  • This version can access the new RedFox Online Protection Database
  • This version will only work, if already own a valid AnyDVD license
  • For compatibility with 3rd party programs, AnyDVD will still use "SlySoft" for directories and registry paths
  • It will replace an existing SlySoft AnyDVD installation
  • New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

The fox is not completely back yet, but on it's way...
Sweet!! Thanks!!!!

Breathing a sigh of relief. Was sitting this out waiting to see what would happen. Glad to see a new 'RedFox' version released. Thanks to all involved!!

The MPAA (et al.) wish to continue doing the same things to us as the "bad guys" did in the film that won the 2015 best picture Oscar!

Keep fighting the good fight!

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

The Rumors of My Demise are Greatly Exaggerated!

Kudos to the Devs for the excellent work!

are you guys planning on cracking AACS 2.0 used on Ultra HD Bluray discs? The DVDFab guys announced that they would not try to crack it, presumably for legal reasons as they are scared of the AACS and MPAA. I think there is one BDXL pc drive that can read Ultra HD bluray discs but there is no powerdvd or other program that can play the discs yet.

Having trouble installing. Error dialog box that states error opening BDPHash.bin for writing. Started to uninstall the old version (7.6.9.0) and reinstall the redfox release, however I decided to just ask for advice first instead.
Well, I tried clicking retry a good number of times and nothing worked. I ended up having to completly wipe out my old installation reboot, and then install the new RedFox AnyDVD build. It installed right off the bat this time, and after lifetime license applied it works like a charm.

Well that was fast ! :LOL: Why did they even bother. :rolleyes:
I should have checked here first, Make MkV is chugging away on one of my discs. o_O
I also have a UHD disc of Chappie, but I can't do anything with it because newegg.ca sent me the wrong drive. :mad:
That offer still stands if you want a free UHD disc, you can PM me an address to send it to if you're interested.
I don't actually have the disc yet, but when I get it...

Thanks for stickin' around guys,greatly appreciated, also new logo looks foxy...will stick around for years to come;), Thank You.

The fox is not completely back yet, but on it's way...
A week ago it seemed even this was not a possibility.

You guys deserve a lot of beer for such a wonderful development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back