• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.0.3 released

yea well the log gives an error in anydvdhd and
im using latest version.

Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: X_FILES_2_F1
Media is not AACS protected.
Can't determine region code!
Blu-ray disc Region set to B!
MFR: File 00003.jar is too big! Sectors available: 129, Sectors required: 130
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
But according to your log files you're still using really old versions of PDVD
7.3.3319a.0
some newer disc just won't play back in older versions any more unless you make them into 'movie only' discs

Code:
Sorry, but trial versions are not allowed to use the update server!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!
-> as soon as you buy a license, this disc will work. It's not even BD+, just a normal BD with AACS.

Okay thanks. Bit odd. As i have 8 days left on the trial i upgraded to the latest AnyDVD HD and it ripped fine. I was waiting for the new style of license as i presumed it would be cheaper than the lifetime updates one?

Okay thanks. Bit odd. As i have 8 days left on the trial i upgraded to the latest AnyDVD HD and it ripped fine. I was waiting for the new style of license as i presumed it would be cheaper than the lifetime updates one?

If you still have time you should buy it. It may be more up front but the lifetime version will be cheaper in the long run.

Back