• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.0.3 released

If anyone is getting a BD+ error message, with the original disc do the following, please:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Last edited:
I'm getting errors with the X-Files 2: I Want to Believe blu-ray disc.

Log files attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_X_FILES_2_US.zip
    434.1 KB · Views: 3
The US version of these blu-ray movies now work!!!

Horton Hears A Who
Super Troopers
Dodgeball
Home Alone

Thanks Slysoft!!!

In the name of the king not working for me, log attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_IN_NAME_OF_KING.zip
    290.8 KB · Views: 6
just wanted to say congratulations on your success, hope you can issue 6.5.0.4 soon which fixes the remaining BD+ discs that dont work.

We salute you!

Discs which are working now:

Predator 2 (UK)
French Connection II (FR)

Nice work! :bowdown:

I created an disk image (.iso) of X-Files 2 a few weeks ago. Getting the same errors as before (using Virtual CloneDrive), and I tried the .bin file replacement.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_X_FILES_2_US.zip
    433.4 KB · Views: 2
Does no one read anything? First off, we know that X-Files 2 has issues. Second, POST LOGS FROM THE ORIGINAL, *NOT* FROM A MOUNTED IMAGE. Thank you.

A quick post to thank you guys & gals at SlySoft for the 6.5.0.3 release and a big CONGRATS for getting thru (all or most of) the newer BD+ issue. People should be very happy... -even with the 2009 prices of your software. Great work SlySoft!

X-Files 2 US

X-Files 2 US worked for me but I'm still having problems with X-Files 1 US.

If anyone is getting a BD+ error message, with the original disc do the following, please (do NOT use virtual drives):

b) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Windows Explorer will open, and you will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
i) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) click "upload"
m) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

Last edited:
The US version of these blu-ray movies working!!!

1. Babylon A.D.
2. Beneath the Planet of the Apes
3. Dodgeball A True Underdog Story
4. Escape From the Planet of the Apes
5. Fight the Future
6. Futurama Bender's Game
7. Home Alone
8. Jingle All the Way
9. Planet of the Apes
10. Predator 2
11. Super Troopers
12. The Day The Earth Stood Still

The US version of these blu-ray movies still not work!!!

1. Battle For the Planet of the Apes
2. Conquest of the Planet of the Apes
3. I Want to Believe

Total size: 21307072 sectors (41615 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: BATTLE_PLANET_APES
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Failed to remove BD+, Error 668!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Total size: 18376640 sectors (35891 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: CONQUEST_PLANET_APES
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!

Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: X_FILES_2_US
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!

The US version of these blu-ray movies still not work!!!

1. Battle For the Planet of the Apes
2. Conquest of the Planet of the Apes

Where are the log files, please? Please use original discs (and not virtual drive stuff).

attach.gif
l) click "upload"

Last edited:
People, if you are going to post saying that one of the newer BD+ discs doesn't work then also post logs. This is a requirement. You will be ignored if you do not post logs.

The posting of log files is beneficial for the developers as well as us, the users! It doesn't matter if someone else has already posted log files for one of the discs. Post the log files. They can be used for comparison purposes.

In short, please, if you post about a disc with a problem then also post log files.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for this new version!
The only affected title I have is Firefly and it works fine now.

As these disks didn't work with ANY software player at all, I'm quite happy that you fixed the problems that Fox and Cyberlink and the other software player companies created!

It's sad that Fox's stupid insistance on this ridiculous BD+ "copy protection" and the inability of the software producers to support it correctly practically forces people to use AnyDVD to play ORIGINAL Discs.
Good thing that you work so fast. ;)

Thanks again for the awesome work!

Mav

X-Files 2 US worked for me but I'm still having problems with X-Files 1 US.

I think you must be getting them the wrong way round as everyone else can get disc 1 to work but disc 2 fails

Back