• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.0.3 released

Meet Dave USA don't work too

There is a lot going on at the moment, a lot to read and to do.

To get the job done, I put my brain in filter-mode and am reading vertically through this forum, scanning for anything that looks like a log file.

Any post that has no log file is not of interest to me and therefore will with high probability not even get noticed and in turn the disc in question will remain non-functional.
Just like good ol' Dave here who has been reported not to work a multiple of times now - not once accompanied by a log file.

Pure coincidence that I picked this message when I reached the last posting.

Dear fellow movie watchers, we are itching to help you out with any trouble you have.
Please help us help you, post log files. Dearest thank you :)

Beneath I ripped and does not work but TMT says I need an update.

POTA #1 works fine--Thanks

Rest = No Monkeys.

Thanks

You need to insert the original discs - AACS has already been stripped from these, you can safely throw them away as they can't be fixed.

log files for meet dave USA

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_MEET_DAVE.zip
    316.3 KB · Views: 10
log files for meet dave USA

Ah, so we finally meet Dave....

Can you please download this:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/BDPHash.bin

and overwrite the existing one in your AnyDVD program directory?
See if it works then - otherwise add another log.
(note: it's a new one)

EDIT: please test this BDPHash.bin with "x-files 2" and "name of the king" too, whoever has them.

Last edited:
Ah, so we finally meet Dave....

Can you please download this:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/BDPHash.bin

and overwrite the existing one in your AnyDVD program directory?
See if it works then - otherwise add another log.
(note: it's a new one)

EDIT: please test this BDPHash.bin with "x-files 2" and "name of the king" too, whoever has them.

Sorry, Peer. It still hates X-Files 2 US.

Summary for drive V: (AnyDVD 6.5.0.3)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.03 410515085F81F51707
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: X_FILES_2_US
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Failed to remove BD+, Error 668!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_V_X_FILES_2_US.zip
    434.1 KB · Views: 5
Meet Dave (US) Logfile:

Note: It's a different logfile, much bigger than the previously posted.

Click!

And here is mine:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_X_FILES_2_US.zip
    434 KB · Views: 5
Please don't shoot me :disagree: - I understand the "use original disks & post log file"

My question though is - if i have an 'old' PS3 iso rip - will I never be able to fix this - even when the problem is fixed in another release ?

thanks in advance

if the original ISO has all the aacs and bd+ still on it then it should work fine, it's only if you've got a new BD+ ISO that's had the AACS removed that will cause problems

I have an ISO image of X Files 2 US made with anydvdhd, BD+, aacs, etc were all kept. Before I bother getting yelled at for saying it doesn't work because I didn't use an original disc, here is a screen shot of anydvdhd. You can see it tells that my image has AACS and BD+. So in theory, it should work exactly the same as an original when mounted. If you want me to post log files I will, but I want to be sure my image is acceptable for this purpose first.

20pvyfb.jpg

your image is acceptable but there is stil aproblem with the BD+ on this disc Peer already said that an update was coming just be patient. but just to help peer out mount your image and attach the log file to the forum from anydvd

Last edited:
No, images are not acceptable for posting logs. They will be ignored. It has been stated many times already that only logs posted for originals will be looked at. I'm a proponent of protected images, and I agree they function MOSTLY the same as the original, but, for log purposes they aren't useful. Thanks!

No, images are not acceptable for posting logs. They will be ignored. It has been stated many times already that only logs posted for originals will be looked at. I'm a proponent of protected images, and I agree they function MOSTLY the same as the original, but, for log purposes they aren't useful. Thanks!

Thanks for the answer Samurai. I'll just wait for an update. I'm sure you guys know how to solve the issue. You always have in the past!

Another satisfied customer.

SHINE A LIGHT (UK) NOW WORKING!

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.

Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: SAL_UK
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Can't determine region code!

Thanks for the early present, guys!

Thanks for the answer Samurai. I'll just wait for an update. I'm sure you guys know how to solve the issue. You always have in the past!

Another satisfied customer.

Well, I don't work for Slysoft, but, I'm quite sure once they get the proper logs they will fix things up and release a new version that works for the movies that have been posted. In your case the movie has been posted a few times so all you need to do is hang in there.

Well, I don't work for Slysoft, but, I'm quite sure once they get the proper logs they will fix things up and release a new version that works for the movies that have been posted. In your case the movie has been posted a few times so all you need to do is hang in there.

Yeah, no doubt. A fried has Meet Dave, I'm going to borrow soon as I can and get some proper logs.

Back