• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.7.5 beta

Webslinger, I notice clams canino has only serivce pack 1 for xp, could that make difference if upgraded to 3. It would be good idea if clams canino upgrade operating to enchange security of OS.

I'm on SP1 for the same earlier given reason of "leaness" on my machines. (I tried SP2 long ago and it slowed me up a bit)

My security is managed by a hardware firewall, and and ironclad operator scrutiny. I only visit trusted sites, never open unsolicited attachments, or allow scripts to run without permission. I've not had virus problems in years.

Plus at the moment I'm on a dial-up - very easy to monitor bit traffic.

-W

I'm on SP1 for the same earlier given reason of "leaness" on my machines. (I tried SP2 long ago and it slowed me up a bit)

My security is managed by a hardware firewall, and and ironclad operator scrutiny. I only visit trusted sites, never open unsolicited attachments, or allow scripts to run without permission. I've not had virus problems in years.

Plus at the moment I'm on a dial-up - very easy to monitor bit traffic.

-W
I'm with you on the keep it simple, but SP2 is definately a good thing. SP3, on the other hand... IE7? not for me, WMP 11? go fubyerself... I don't want your damn DRM.

Webslinger, I notice clams canino has only serivce pack 1 for xp, could that make difference if upgraded to 3. It would be good idea if clams canino upgrade operating to enchange security of OS.

I noticed that as well, but didn't say anything since he's on dial-up (or at least I think he said something like that earlier). Really, service pack 2 at the bare minimum should be installed. Anyway, that's not the problem here.

I'm 60% through the rip using the beta. I have SP2, and I created a log before installing the beta (from .9) and after. Lets see what happens. :rock:

edit -DAMN, looks like anydvd overwrites it's own log files???

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_LEATHERHEADS.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
was able to burn

using 6.4.7.0 /ripped to hardrive/Nero Reco./ copy DVD to DVD/ Then because it was compresed to much I disabled everything but unrefrenced matiral.got it to 79% compris.With no menu anymore I just went to title 33 to watch main title.what a pain,but it works in all my stand alone DVD players.

I noticed that as well, but didn't say anything since he's on dial-up (or at least I think he said something like that earlier). Really, service pack 2 at the bare minimum should be installed. Anyway, that's not the problem here.

Correct - dial-up at the lakehouse. So long as I stay away from alt.sex.fetish.sheep I'll be OK with SP1 :D :D

-W

Correct - dial-up at the lakehouse. So long as I stay away from alt.sex.fetish.sheep I'll be OK with SP1 :D :D

-W

So basically what you're saying is that by the time you download and install SP2, you might be ready to move to Vista?

:doh:

XP Service Pack 2

You can go to Microsoft's website & order a Service Pack 3 CD. I think it's about 5 bucks shipping. OR, better yet, go to a friend's house with High Speed Internet and download for free Service Pack 2 or 3 for IT Developers & Professionals, burn to a CD-R and you will be able to install it

So basically what you're saying is that by the time you download and install SP2, you might be ready to move to Vista?

:doh:

Heh... I'm the guy downloaded, installed, and then UNinstalled SP2. :p
They can have my XP when they pry it from my cold dead hands. :D

-W (just killing time until James checks in)

Sorry.... I didn't start the SP1 vs 2 vs 3 debating rathole.

Back on topic. How goes that tangle of a Main Menu and Main Movie that we all know and love as VTS27?

-W

Last edited:
Leatherheads problems!

Here is the log files for Leatherheads - I have attached a screen print of the error - Please help!

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.4.7.0)
HP DVD WRITER 1040D EH24 2007/04/04
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: LEATHERHEADS
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed fluxDVD protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Attachments

• Leatherheads error.jpg
    Leatherheads error.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 15
Here is the log files for Leatherheads - I have attached a screen print of the error - Please help!

right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish. Then try importing that rip.

thanks

i am pretty sure i was the first to get leatherheads disk and report the problem and with any dvd 6.4.7.0 all is right with the world again i get most of the movies about 2 weeks in advance and will let you guys know if i have anymore problems ..... i got the dvds of Forgetting Sarah Marshall , the Happening ,andYou Don't Mess With The Zohan and know problems with them should i post that there is no problem with them in a new thread??

i got the dvds of Forgetting Sarah Marshall , the Happening ,andYou Don't Mess With The Zohan and know problems with them should i post that there is no problem with them in a new thread??

No need. :) Thanks for the information, though.

Edit: Actually, I'm going to move your post and my reply to the AnyDVD 6.4.7.0 beta thread.

Safe to try for everyone:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6470.exe

6.4.7.0 2008 09 23
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections, e.g.:
"Leatherheads", US
- Some minor fixes and improvements

AnyDVD 6.4.6.9 has playback problems with Nero 7 Preminum - Nero Show time without DVD playback or DVD muti channel or multi channel plugin. Nero Show Time Kept ejecting when nero show time has run on startup And Electra DVD region 2 (Electa with Fantastic four Free Comic Creator CD-ROM 12 Rated. I hope it back up with no problem)

AnyDVD 6.4.6.9 has playback problems with Nero 7 Preminum - Nero Show time without DVD playback or DVD muti channel or multi channel plugin. Nero Show Time Kept ejecting when nero show time has run on startup And Electra DVD region 2 (Electa with Fantastic four Free Comic Creator CD-ROM 12 Rated. I hope it back up with no problem)
How is this related to AnyDVD 6.4.7.0?

It's not.
6.4.7.0 has it's own (smaller) issues. :)

-W

Back