• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.7.5 beta

Sorry, but I'm unable to download beta file. Keep getting message that the server is unavailable. Any help is appreciated. Tks.
-S

Works for me using the link in the first post of this thread, so there must be something wrong on your side. Either a firewall filter (or even malware) ist blocking access to the SlySoft download server or your provider uses outdated DNS information.

Does this link work: http://85.10.195.108/SetupAnyDVD6471.exe? If not, you should check your firewall settings and maybe also your hosts file for unwanted entries. If yes, it is likely that the problem is on your provider's side.

Tks for the info. Router issue at my end. Able to d/l file now. Tks again.
-S

Back