• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.0.6 beta

CloneDVD2 does put it in there as well as anydvd. Do you want snap sots of this?

CloneDVD2 does put it in there as well as anydvd. Do you want snap sots of this?
Sure, AnyDVD ripper does. But CloneDVD???
EDIT: After "Blades of Glory" AnyDVD removes illegal chars from the path.

anydvd ripper doesnt add the <> to the folder name when u use it, it just 310To Yuma.

Not on mine as I add that manually. It doesn't add it automatically on my machine.

Not on mine as I add that manually. It doesn't add it automatically on my machine.
Unless I am totally confused, CloneDVD never adds the volume label to the path.

Oops AnyDVD dosn't add the characters sorry. :)

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.3.0.6)
TSSTCORP CDDVDW SH-S203N SB01 0822
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4158096 sectors (8121 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: 310 To Yuma
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 7 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

CloneDVD I'll run that rip right now.

anydvd ripper doesnt add the <> to the folder name when u use it, it just 310To Yuma.
This is intentional. :D
BTW, did it leave the spaces in the path? IIRC it only removes spaces at the beginning / end of the name.

Unless I am totally confused, CloneDVD never adds the volume label to the path.

when u say volume label, do u mean the name of the disc? as in the name of it as u would see in explorer?

This is intentional. :D
BTW, did it leave the spaces in the path? IIRC it only removes spaces at the beginning / end of the name.

yes it leaves the spaces, output folder was 310 To Yuma.

when u say volume label, do u mean the name of the disc? as in the name of it as u would see in explorer?

No, I mean the path the AnyDVD ripper created. But I am quite sure the path will contain spaces, as this is perfectly ok.

1. There was never a problem with Anydvd ripper on this title.

2. I am of the opinion now that big0078 didn't understand what I was asking, and he did, in fact, copy the symbols into Clonedvd's temporary directory. That makes the most sense to me.

big0078 said:
I copy the volume label and paste it in the temporary directory for video files

big0078 said:
no I didnt put them [the "<>" into Clonedvd's temp path] in they just started on thier own I dont know what started it

These two statements seem to contradict each other. Hence, my confusion . . .

Last edited:
No, I mean the path the AnyDVD ripper created. But I am quite sure the path will contain spaces, as this is perfectly ok.

well the complete path that anydvd ripper created was like "d:/310 To Yuma/video_ts"

Trying right now will be done in a bit it is at 33% now.

but i have already tested this title in my weekly ripper post. anydvd 6.3.0.6 had no problems.

OK well there is a folder to say this. I used DNC today on this title and the folder name says this 310_to_Yuma.......However with the anydvd ripper it says this 310 to Yuma no underscore nor < >. Is this what you were wanting?

OK well there is a folder to say this. I used DNC today on this title and the folder name says this 310_to_Yuma.......However with the anydvd ripper it says this 310 to Yuma no underscore nor < >. Is this what you were wanting?
Yes, all is well.

Back