• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.0.6 beta

When I tried to rip this is the error that I got. Hope it helps.

FileIO 3VTS_01_4.VOB 526301184 477184

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". If Nero cd-dvd speed reports read errors, your disc is (probably) bad and needs to be exchanged--even if it plays fine (or your optical drive could be slowly dying).

My Disc Was Dirty Thanks So Much James 6.3.0.6 Worked With War Without Doing Anything Sorry Webslinger

War Failure

I have actually tried it in three different drives. Two internal and one external. AI on and off, and still get the same error. It's a brand new copy of War straight out of the wrapper and doesn't appear damaged (not to say it isn't) I haven't watched it yet because I like to make personal copies to save the original disk.

I run Nero 8 and it fails too. Both with AI on and off. I'll try to roll back after this final rip test, and see if that makes a difference

Thanks

I have actually tried it in three different drives. Two internal and one external. AI on and off, and still get the same error. It's a brand new copy of War straight out of the wrapper and doesn't appear damaged (not to say it isn't) I haven't watched it yet because I like to make personal copies to save the original disk.

I run Nero 8 and it fails too. Both with AI on and off. I'll try to roll back after this final rip test, and see if that makes a difference

Thanks

1. a)Click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
b) Navigate to "Program Settings".
c) Click "enable logging".
d) Click "ok".
e) Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader.
f) Go to your My Documents folder
g) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip"
h) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif

i) if you don't see that icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
j) a small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
k) click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
l) click "upload"

2. You, in all likelyhood, have a bad original disc that needs to be exchanged

War Failure

Thanks for the new tool. It shows some problems on the disk. I'll take it back and exchange it tomorrow, and get back to you on if it works.

Thanks for the assist.

War failure

Thanks for the advice. I replaced my copy of war, ran the scan tool on it, and it copied like a champ. Again thank you, and thanks for the tool

Dose 310 To Yuma Work With The 2.9.1.2 Clone Dvd And 6.3.0.6 Anydvd

If I remember right this is in the Name part right before you either use UDF/Image Mode or burn to disc mode.

Yes, it does. Although, you may need to remove "<>" symbols in the directory path.
When does CloneDVD add the volume label to the directory path? I am completely unable to reproduce this problem...

When does CloneDVD add the volume label to the directory path? I am completely unable to reproduce this problem...

I don't know. This guy claims he didn't put the symbols in manually:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=77792&postcount=8

I found that claim odd because he also wrote "I copy the volume label and paste it in the temporary directory for video files".

It seems to me that's why those symbols were in the temp path (which created the problem he had).

But he claims he didn't manually enter them, so /shrug

Last edited:
Back