• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.3.0.6 beta

You had a problem with these releases?I backed them up fine with the current version 6.3.0.3.

WAR didn't back up correctly with AnyDVD 6.3.0.5 beta if you wanted the extras. AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 worked w/o problems. AnyDVD 6.3.0.6 beta resolved the problems with AnyDVD 6.3.0.5 beta for this specific disc.

Shoot 'Em Up wouldn't work with AnyDVD 6.3.0.3 unless you set the A.I. Scanner to Deep and even then I believe there were problems. AnyDVD 6.3.0.6 beta did not resolve the problems. The best way to make a backup of this disc, at present, is to use AnyDVD 6.3.0.1 beta.

When people say, "I backed a movie up without a problem" they need to actually give more information as to their methodology. Did you do a full-disc backup or a selective backup? In many cases doing a movie-only backup might work fine but that doesn't mean AnyDVD correctly handles the disc and if AnyDVD isn't capable of doing a full-disc backup w/o errors then it can't be said that it worked correctly or perfectly or fine.

I'm not trying to attack you, btw. I am just clarifying a few things because other people can end up confused when a person says they had no problems with a disc but it's known there are, in fact, problems.

Back