• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 6.1.2.0 beta

I agree that the program will update as a whole. But since Slysoft has the mailing list broken down by key type - classic owners would not *need* to get the HD emails.

-W
There won't be "classic" or "HD" emails. Just emails. :D

It is a beta and you can't purchase it just yet. I believe there will be an announcement when it is availible and how much too when they are ready to release it. It is just a beta right now though.

I'm still confused... if you have a HD drive and want to test HD functionality, then just delete the AnyDVD registration info from the registry? Or is there some process a beta tester needs to take to get a HD key? And if so, what's that process?

Hello.

Any predictions when the "Final" version might be released?
Sorry if this is a strange question... I'm just interested how the beta is performing, as this is one of the factors that influence my decision to buy a HD device.

Thanks.

Last edited:
James said the current version is being considered a release candidate.

James said the current version is being considered a release candidate.
I did? I meant it has "release candidate quality" (no bugs :D ).

Me too. I get my HD-DVD drive this weekend. I am psyched to use it.

It'll blow you away. :D
I am just adding a HD DVD ripper to it. This is quite handsome, as Windows XP can't read UDF2.5 formatted discs, so "drag'n'drop" won't work. Unless you install an UDF2.5 filesystem of course.

It'll blow you away. :D
I am just adding a HD DVD ripper to it. This is quite handsome, as Windows XP can't read UDF2.5 formatted discs, so "drag'n'drop" won't work. Unless you install an UDF2.5 filesystem of course.

Windows X what? :D Just kidding. I have a media center PC that's still using MCE 2005. But that sounds like a freaking kick ass feature. I can NOT wait!!

Hehe, it's easy to make mistakes these days... :)
I still have doubts and can't decide whether to go for HD DVD or BluRay...
Plextor's PX-B900A is quite amazing gadget... for its technology as well as for its price. 8)

Will this UDF2.5 filesystem only install if you have a HD-DVD?

As for the plextor drive....I feel sorry for you on that as I thought they were going out of business?

OK, downloaded the beta AnyDVD, have the original liceense and know tried to test on the HD-DVD Batman Begins and unable to get Zip, Nada, Zero it states no disk on the DVD shrink???????????:(

What else must we download??

Any help will be appreciated.

OK, downloaded the beta AnyDVD, have the original liceense and know tried to test on the HD-DVD Batman Begins and unable to get Zip, Nada, Zero it states no disk on the DVD shrink???????????:(

What else must we download??

Any help will be appreciated.

I'm guessing the Video HD screen is grayed out in AnyDVD?

The original license will not run the HD part. Re-read the original post and you'll see you were told what to do if you wanted to use the HD part.

Back