• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 6.1.2.0 beta

It'll blow you away. :D
I am just adding a HD DVD ripper to it. This is quite handsome, as Windows XP can't read UDF2.5 formatted discs, so "drag'n'drop" won't work. Unless you install an UDF2.5 filesystem of course.

I suppose this will be included in XP SP3, however where might one obtain a UDF2.5 file system to install?

I suppose this will be included in XP SP3, however where might one obtain a UDF2.5 file system to install?

There's rumors that toshiba had a hand in a good udf file system. Googling certain terms together probably won't produce relevant results though. ;)

Google it I did and there is plenty of places to get and quite easy too.

Will this UDF2.5 filesystem only install if you have a HD-DVD?

As for the plextor drive....I feel sorry for you on that as I thought they were going out of business?

Saw James so I gave this quote a Bump:D

Saw James so I gave this quote a Bump:D
James doesn't understand the question. :confused:
You can just wait for me to finish the UDF2.5 ripper.

I found the UDF2.5 filesystem but I don't have a HD-DVD player so I was asking is this hardware needed to use the UDF2.5 filesystem? I tried but it wouldn't install. I'll wait for your ripper though. :bowdown:

I found the UDF2.5 filesystem but I don't have a HD-DVD player so I was asking is this hardware needed to use the UDF2.5 filesystem? I tried but it wouldn't install. I'll wait for your ripper though. :bowdown:

yeah i got the error message too trying the install the other day :agree:

so what your saying james even if you havent got vista that comes with the udf file , once the ripper is completed it will work without problems in xp no need to download/install the udf file seperatly.

yeah i got the error message too trying the install the other day :agree:

so what your saying james even if you havent got vista that comes with the udf file , once the ripper is completed it will work without problems in xp no need to download/install the udf file seperatly.
Do I have a communication problem?
YES!!! That's what I say.

It appears to be, how do I fix it?

You "fix it" by either applying for a beta license or temporarily removing your regular AnyDVD license, just like the first post says that people have told you to read. This will run AnyDVD in demo/trial mode and will give you the ability to use the HD functions.

If you are not a beta-tester and do not have the HD key your access to the HD qualitys of AnyDVDhd will not work, Thats said all the great functions of the original AnyDVD program work like a charm with all versions.:agree:

Back