• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.6.2.6 Release

Yup, that did it: CPRx was the culprit. Ooops, wrong again. 1-Click quit about 15% into the DVD, with the same message I got before (see screen shot attached). Yes, it's set to Aggressive I/O.

--arsesq
Brooklyn Dweeb

Try using AnyDVD and rip the movie to your hard drive. Open 1Click and point it to the ripped folder and see if it works. Need to find out if the problem is your disc or 1Click. The newest 1Click versions are (5.8.6.1 Copy & 4.1.9.1 Pro). Are you using the newest versions?

Last edited:
I cant find the correct link to get this version to download. I have downloaded all the other versions just fine. Help please!!! I cant get Old Dogs to work

Try using AnyDVD and rip the movie to your hard drive.

Yup, it's the newest version of 1-Click. Sorry to be such a idiot, but I don't know how to "rip". Can't find a Rip button. When I click the AnyDVD icon, I just get the settings page, and that's all I can figure out to do. Otherwise AnyDVD runs in the background. Please give me step-by-step?

Yup, it's the newest version of 1-Click. Sorry to be such a idiot, but I don't know how to "rip". Can't find a Rip button. When I click the AnyDVD icon, I just get the settings page, and that's all I can figure out to do. Otherwise AnyDVD runs in the background. Please give me step-by-step?

Start button -> Programs -> SlySoft -> AnyDVD -> AnyDVD Ripper

or

AnyDVD notification icon -> right mouse button -> Rip video DVD to harddisk

or

just use elby CloneDVD2. Great program. It simply works.

AnyDVD notification icon -> right mouse button -> Rip video DVD to harddisk

OK, it ripped fine, and 1-Click seems to have copied fine from the rip. (I'm running Lightscribe on the disk right now, so I'll make sure it actually plays later.)

The temptation is to say, "OK, I've got a workaround, see you around." But now that we know (don't we?) that the DVD itself is OK, there remains why I can't copy it in the ordinary way. For your own edification, would you care to work on that some more?

Just trying to be helpful. If you're not interested, I'm happy with the workaround.

[Later] OK, I can confirm that it plays fine, too.

--arsesq
The Brooklyn Dweeb

Last edited:
OK, it ripped fine, and 1-Click seems to have copied fine from the rip. (I'm running Lightscribe on the disk right now, so I'll make sure it actually plays later.)

The temptation is to say, "OK, I've got a workaround, see you around." But now that we know (don't we?) that the DVD itself is OK, there remains why I can't copy it in the ordinary way. For your own edification, would you care to work on that some more?

Just trying to be helpful. If you're not interested, I'm happy with the workaround.

[Later] OK, I can confirm that it plays fine, too.

--arsesq
The Brooklyn Dweeb

There probably needs to be an update to 1Click. Sometimes you have to rip and import vs the regular method on some new titles. Might try the 1Click forum and see if there is an update coming.

Last edited:
Back