• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.6.2.6 Release

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

AnyDVD History

6.6.2.6 2010 03 08
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections, e.g. "Precious", R1, US
- Added more programs to the list requiring "aggressive I/O mode"
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Last edited by a moderator:
I still gotta wonder.... how many more dweebs will fail to see this and whine about 'Precious"? Heh.....

-W

We get a constant stream of "Precious" requests from people running outdated AnyDVD versions... most people neither read update notifications nor do they bother to update the software by themselves when they encounter copy problems with a specific title.
Needless to say that they send up to five requests with the same topic.

Oh yes..... I remember doing support way back...
You gotta club them hard... :D

Attachments

• seals2.jpg
    seals2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 15
Ummm...the new update (6.6.2.6) doesn't work on "Precious" either, for me at least. Don't think anything else is wrong--just copied "Up In the Air" with 6.6.2.6 just fine. But "Precious" just says AnyDVD is scanning the disk, grinds for a while, and then quits. FWIW I use XP Pro with all updates; One-Click (latest version) to copy.

Does that make me a dweeb?

Last edited:
Ummm...the new update (6.6.2.6) doesn't work on "Precious" either, for me at least. Don't think anything else is wrong--just copied "Up In the Air" with 6.6.2.6 just fine. But "Precious" just says AnyDVD is scanning the disk, grinds for a while, and then quits. FWIW I use XP Pro with all updates; One-Click (latest version) to copy.

Use the AnyDVD'Ripper" to rip to the HDD

Use the "Ripper" result as your Source for 1Click

:)

Not yet... :D
Let it scan for a long time.
If it will not complete the scanning - replace the disk.

-W

But "Precious" just says AnyDVD is scanning the disk, grinds for a while, and then quits.

Defective or damaged DVD's will behave that way. That could be what's happening. Even if a disc looks fine (or even plays fine) does not mean that it is fine. Exchange the disc.

Use the AnyDVD'Ripper" to rip to the HDD

Use the "Ripper" result as your Source for 1Click

:)

I've also just updated my AnyDvD software and cannot scan nor rip the Precious disc to the HD.

The disc works on 3 of my DVD drives and it's a brand spankin' new. I'm getting that RPC1 error when I try to rip it to the HD. When trying to scan the disc it scans for about 5 minutes or more then my computer froze up. I've had to reboot 2 times. Now, I'm just getting the RPC1 error whenever I do anything with this disc and AnyDvd.

I've also just updated my AnyDvD software and cannot scan nor rip the Precious disc to the HD.

The disc works on 3 of my DVD drives and it's a brand spankin' new. I'm getting that RPC1 error when I try to rip it to the HD. When trying to scan the disc it scans for about 5 minutes or more then my computer froze up. I've had to reboot 2 times. Now, I'm just getting the RPC1 error whenever I do anything with this disc and AnyDvd.

Read this! http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=11981

Dunno. Where would I find out? Can't find mention of it in the AnyDVD settings, and 1-Click doesn't seem to have any way to access settings, if there even are any.

Open 1Click then right click for settings. LG also has a good forum for their software!:p

Dunno. Where would I find out? Can't find mention of it in the AnyDVD settings, and 1-Click doesn't seem to have any way to access settings, if there even are any.
... or use elby CloneDVD2. It works. :D

OK, found it, and TNX. CPRx is enabled. Should it be?

NO. When using AnyDVD you want CPRx to be off (unchecked). You also need to make sure in the AnyDVD settings (Program Settings) that "Aggressive I/O Mode" is checked when using 1Click (unless you are using Win7 64bit).

Last edited:
When using AnyDVD you want CPRx to be off (unchecked).

Yup, that did it: CPRx was the culprit. Ooops, wrong again. 1-Click quit about 15% into the DVD, with the same message I got before (see screen shot attached). Yes, it's set to Aggressive I/O.

--arsesq
Brooklyn Dweeb

Attachments

• PreciousError.jpg
    PreciousError.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Last you posted AnyDVD could not complete the scan at all. Has that changed for you?

-W

Last edited:
Back