• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDvd 6.1.7.5 Beta is out

I would ask politely that the speculation concerning 1) how I know what I know and 2) who leaked the beta be dropped.

I'm now having to resort to blocking PMs from everyone but those that I've put on my "buddy" list. I will never provide people with closed beta files (so don't ask). If you don't have access to a beta, then chances are that beta wasn't intended for you.

If you want me to stick you on my "buddy" list so that you can PM me, feel free to post the request in the "General" forum on these boards.

I've added a number of regulars to my buddy list already (especially those that have PMed me in the past).

The PM requests for technical support (which I do not do over PM anyway) with respect to 6.1.7.5 have got to stop please. The reason I do not respond to technical support requests via PM is that others may know the answer to your questions and may respond faster than I can. It's always better to post your technical support questions on the forums--rather than PMing me.

Last edited:
I would ask politely that the speculation concerning 1) how I know what I know and 2) who leaked the beta be dropped.

I'm now having to resort to blocking PMs from everyone but people I've put on my "buddy" list. I will never provide people with closed beta files (so don't ask). If you don't have access to a beta, then chances are that beta wasn't intended for you.

If you want me to stick you on my "buddy" list so that you can PM me, feel free to post the request in the "General" forum on these boards.

I've added a number of regulars to my buddy list already (especially those that have PMed me in the past).
There is no speculation. I know exactly what happened.

There is no speculation. I know exactly what happened.

I don't care whether you believe you know what you're talking about. Drop it, please. I appreciate that you may not understand (or even care), but this conversation leads to creating more hassles for me.

Last edited:
Back on topic here. I have Full of It which is the same protection as blade. If the AI Scanner is on (no matter what setting I choose) with DNC I get main client crashes from DNC. If I turn off AI Scanner all is well in the backup. I personally thing the crash I get is a DNC error though but not 100% but find it odd that all backs up well without the AI Scanner on with DNC.

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.5)
BENQ DVD DD DW1640 BSRB 815025110810A U30508
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1971712 sectors (3851 MBytes)
Total size: 3570888 sectors (6974 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: FULL_OF_IT
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Warning: .bup file location is wrong, .bup processing disabled!
RCE protection not found.
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
UDF filesystem patched!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Back on topic here. I have Full of It which is the same protection as blade. If the AI Scanner is on (no matter what setting I choose) with DNC I get main client crashes from DNC. If I turn off AI Scanner all is well in the backup. I personally thing the crash I get is a DNC error though but not 100% but find it odd that all backs up well without the AI Scanner on with DNC.

Wasn't DNC modified to work with Anydvd and Blade-HoC before 6.1.7.5 was released? So it makes sense that disabling the scanner would work (because DNC was working with Blade--HoC before the scanner was introduced). Full of it and Anydvd 6.1.7.5 work with Shrink, Recode, and CloneDVD2--and they require the A.I. scanner with this title. Consequently, it seems to me that DNC will need to be changed so it works properly with the A.I. scanner (possibly simply removing the changes that were made to DNC to accomodate Blade-HoC will work). But again, at this point, I think it would be best to at least wait for an open beta before advising DNC devs to make changes. There are other bugs in the scanner that also don't involved 1:1 sector copiers/disc scanners (I am hesitant to list the discs publically; I'm not going to say anything until James or peer says something; I think I owe them that much), so maybe waiting for an open beta (as opposed to an accidentally leaked closed beta) may be best. I'm not sure (DNC devs would know better).

Last edited:
I will indeed wait to hear from Peer or James on this and see if the biggest and the main coding is done. If so yes I will get in touch with DNC as their program does allot of stuff anydvd does and similar to what one click does as well but not fully, so DNC may indeed have this type of thing going on already in their program who knows. Just a thought as I am not 100% sure and speculating. I do know the older anydvd if used with DNC turns off allot of what DNC does since anydvd will do it on the fly so this just may be the same case.

I will wait to hear from the upper hands on this and if so they can feel free to take this to a PM so I can assist them more or whatever.

And yes DNC was coded to allow you to use AnyDVD and if so it turns off those features in DNC if one uses anydvd instead of the machinist.

so DNC may indeed have this type of thing going on already in their program who knows.

Yeah, that's what I think. So, as with 1-Click, being able to disable cprx or whatever DNC uses that's similar may work with Anydvd's A.I. Scanner and Full Of It (if the option to disable that stuff is available in DNC). Obviously DNC did something so that it would work with Blade--HoC before Anydvd's A.I. Scanner was made available (so I suspect that change in DNC, whatever it may be, is causing the conflict with the A.I. Scanner, but obviously, 6.1.7.5 is a beta . . .).

Exactly. I might get the Devs on it though so they can start on an update.

Also anydvd 6.1.7.4 didn't work on either title for the record and DNC. As I thought you might of thought it was working.

Alright everyone, please pardon my ignorance, but can someone tell me what DNC stands for? I've been closely following this thread, as I do with many threads in this forum. I'm just trying to keep up.

Thanks!

Yes 5150 it is my way of speaking on the norm. :D Too many flare posts on the speaking of this on some forums but I help sales on anydvd so I figured I would test out on DNC with the new AI Scanner. but I think DNC needs to add some more exclusion codes now so it seems, I'll know more in a day or two which by then there will be a newer version of anydvd by then :D

Yes 5150 it is my way of speaking on the norm. :D Too many flare posts on the speaking of this on some forums but I help sales on anydvd so I figured I would test out on DNC with the new AI Scanner. but I think DNC needs to add some more exclusion codes now so it seems, I'll know more in a day or two which by then there will be a newer version of anydvd by then :D
It might be a private release though. Are you on the beta testing team?

Gotcha Charlie. It's just that I saw DNC posted numerous times by multiple people, and I had no idea what it was. Then again, I've never used it either. Personally, I'm just thrilled that the A.I. scanner has now seen the light of day!

Damn I love this product:bowdown:

Back