• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDvd 6.1.7.5 Beta is out

It might be a private release though. Are you on the beta testing team?

Nope but would feel honored to be if the Dev's and mods allow it. :bowdown:

Gotcha Charlie. It's just that I saw DNC posted numerous times by multiple people, and I had no idea what it was. Then again, I've never used it either. Personally, I'm just thrilled that the A.I. scanner has now seen the light of day!

Damn I love this product:bowdown:

Yes AI Scanner is awesome and glad I at least got a small taste of a alpha beta.

Nope but would feel honored to be if the Dev's and mods allow it. :bowdown:

Yes AI Scanner is awesome and glad I at least got a small taste of a alpha beta.
You've been a loyal poster here and you seem like a cool guy to me. Send peer a PM and ask, he'll probably allow it. I know I would.

You've been a loyal poster here and you seem like a cool guy to me. Send peer a PM and ask, he'll probably allow it. I know I would.

I did send a PM to one of the higher people here (not peer though) and it may need to go through the command of chain. I beta test a few other products so the experience is there. Hope I get the honor but if so I think I'll keep it to myself as I hate to see them get spammed with asking if they could beta test. I did offer to beta test on the gamejackel but never got a response. Not that it offended me but figured that would happen but who knows they may have just forgot that I offered too.

I did send a PM to one of the higher people here (not peer though) and it may need to go through the command of chain. I beta test a few other products so the experience is there. Hope I get the honor but if so I think I'll keep it to myself as I hate to see them get spammed with asking if they could beta test. I did offer to beta test on the gamejackel but never got a response. Not that it offended me but figured that would happen but who knows they may have just forgot that I offered too.

You offered to beta test the 64 bit version of Game Jackal, which simply isn't available yet. Also I'm not aware of there having been a closed beta program for Game Jackal like there was for Anydvd HD, for example. Game Jackal beta releases were public, as far as I can tell.

I see then it makes sense I haven't got a chance to try, not that I am griping either :D

You offered to beta test the 64 bit version of Game Jackal, which simply isn't available yet. Also I'm not aware of there having been a closed beta program for Game Jackal like there was for Anydvd HD, for example. Game Jackal beta releases were public, as far as I can tell.
All the betas that are posted here to date for Game Jackel have been public. Anyone can test them.

very interesting password name for this beta:

"allgoodthings"

perhaps a reference to the end of DVD protection....LOL
....or end of something else :)

very interesting password name for this beta:

"allgoodthings"

perhaps a reference to the end of DVD protection....LOL
....or end of something else :)

"All good things come to those who wait."

An old French proverb (~1500's) that Henry Wadsworth Longfellow made popular in the United States when he wrote the poem The Student.

As it so turns out... we waited awhile for this and it is indeed a very good thing!

Well I am not that much tech, but all I have to say is Slysoft have done excellent job again..like always I will wait until it is posted in slysoft forum.

I just want everyone to know that this beta was intended as a closed beta and, as such, was not meant for the general public. Consequently, this beta is completely unsupported at the moment (and there are some issues with it).

So, I can only advise people to use this beta at their own risk! I would especially advise not to use this version with Clonecd at the moment.

And while I can't speak for anyone else, I'm not going to even bother trying to help people troubleshoot problems using 6.1.7.5. This was never intended for a public beta release.

Well I am not that much tech, but all I have to say is Slysoft have done excellent job again..like always I will wait until it is posted in slysoft forum.

Probably a smart move too if you are worried about your backups or PC problems note Webslinger's post since we are well beyond page one for a reminder to others.

allgoodthings can also mean

"all good things must come to an end"

by Chaucer in about 1374....

so their choice of password is really a double entendre in a neat way....all good things come to those who wait.....and all good things must come to an end (dvd protection).

...neat thread LOL!!!!!

Remember since this is a new page on this thread and very few read from the beginning that this wasn't meant to be a public release and use this beta at your own descetion as there isn't much help to offer here. See the quote :

Webslinger said:
I just want everyone to know that this beta was intended as a closed beta and, as such, was not meant for the general public. Consequently, this beta is completely unsupported at the moment (and there are some issues with it).

So, I can only advise people to use this beta at their own risk! I would especially advise not to use this version with Clonecd at the moment.

And while I can't speak for anyone else, I'm not going to even bother trying to help people troubleshoot problems using 6.1.7.5. This was never intended for a public beta release.

Thanks for the public info. I guess we'll have to just wait and be happy it is in the works.

The person who was responsible was sorry for doing it and they know not to do it again.

:) What are the chances next time someone leaks the source code? :) Just kidding. :)

Seriously though, I think the next stable release is going to be great! The AI Scanner(tm) seems to be very good and powerful thing. If it also has the support for new version of AACS (which I expect), it's going to be awesome. And if on the top of that it also supports BD+ (I don't expect it that fast though), it's going to be the greatest release ever!

Last edited:
How did this get leaked out if it was private?

One can only assume someone on the 'Closed' Beta list chose to go public with the information ?

I guess that individual will shortly him/her self no longer on said 'Closed' Beta list ..?

Back