• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amz TV-show extras downloads grabbing wrong content on Ver 1.6.6.7 through 1.6.7.0

Tried it with Rings of Power, and it is still the case. I selected the Title Reveal trailer thing and it downloaded Episode 1. I cannot remember everything, if it did EP1 before, but I know it's messing it up a long time already. For example, I selected the Preview for Episode 2, but it downloaded the one for Episode 5.

Also, it shows them out of order. First Making of from EP7, then the one from EP2.
Not sure if I ever reported this. I think not.
2023-10-25 - 22-26-17 - AnyStream (Herunterladbare_Elemente).png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.7.0 01 Rings of Power.astlog
    10.6 MB · Views: 0
Tried it with Rings of Power, and it is still the case. I selected the Title Reveal trailer thing and it downloaded Episode 1. I cannot remember everything, if it did EP1 before, but I know it's messing it up a long time already. For example, I selected the Preview for Episode 2, but it downloaded the one for Episode 5.

Also, it shows them out of order. First Making of from EP7, then the one from EP2.
Not sure if I ever reported this. I think not.
View attachment 75005
We are not discussing Rings of Power.

Maybe you should be more clear with your issues
@RedFox 1 could you download this video:
1698265936000.png

and watch it afterwards ...
... check if it is a 2 min Orientation video or mentioned S1E1

The fact that I've only seen the issue with GenV is more related to the fact that it's the only set of Extras I'm currently downloading. That doesn't mean it's confined to GenV, nor did I ever suggest as much. Sounds like DeepSpace is seeing the same issue as I am on a different title.. which strongly suggests it's not a GenV specific issue

Maybe you should be more clear with your issues
@RedFox 1 could you download this video:
View attachment 75007

and watch it afterwards ...
... check if it is a 2 min Orientation video or mentioned S1E1
It is what it should be, I have other work to do. Sorry. I will mention it to the developers and see if he understands the issue.

GenV ORI.jpg

Last edited:
Certainly looks to have solved it for me. (Don't want to speak for @DeepSpace, but I'm optimistic)
1698341547888.png

Spot-checked Rings Of Power, while I was at it... (the "Title Reveal")

Thank you much @Pete

Certainly looks to have solved it for me. (Don't want to speak for @DeepSpace, but I'm optimistic)
View attachment 75019

Spot-checked Rings Of Power, while I was at it... (the "Title Reveal")

Thank you much @Pete
Mine is now the same as yours only I have different thumbnails than I did last night, perhaps it was a region-specific thing I never knew
about, but I am certainly happy you are pleased, Pete is a great developer.

I only tried the Title trailer again, but it worked this time. I got the thing I clicked on to.
So it appears to be fixed (y)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.7.1 01 Rings of Power Extras.astlog
    936.5 KB · Views: 0
Back