• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon (UK) "The Shield" s07e12 not in FHD

JCH.H

Hi,

I can only download "The Shield" s07e13 (parts 1 and 2) in 960x540 - the rest is 1080p. Is that a restriction on Amazon's side?

cheers,
James.

Hi,

I can only download "The Shield" s07e13 (parts 1 and 2) in 960x540 - the rest is 1080p. Is that a restriction on Amazon's side?

cheers,
James.
Hi James, if that is what it says, that is what you will get. We download what's available.

Hi,

cheers,
James.

from my experience with AP, thats just AP being AP. same thing recently happened to me with Rescue Me over at AP. five seasons, two episodes available in 720p as top res, and both were more than twice the size of the rest of the show (100 episodes more or less), despite being same res. weird. and yes, sometimes not even 720p is available, but rather 576p or 540p etc. but that happens rarely, and its usually one or two episodes, most of the time.

Hi Zanetti - I appreciate the insight - thanks!

I also noticed the file size can* vary by a factor of 4 sometimes for the same res.

[edit: typo]

Last edited:
Back