• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Question I Hate To Ask

Calling Monkey a screen recorder is a lie
Except it’s not though. That’s how it got it’s start, and I’m sure there are still parts of it that are

You can’t keep talking to paying customers the way you do.
Here, I wholeheartedly agree. Or, maybe, whoever really is running things just DGAF if their mods treat people like crap. Kind of a bad thing though

:sneaky:
Except it’s not though. That’s how it got it’s start, and I’m sure there are still parts of it that are

Here, I wholeheartedly agree. Or, maybe, whoever really is running things just DGAF if their mods treat people like crap. Kind of a bad thing though
I know you are not talking about me.;) What is DGAF?

When was this forum invalid by Karens? Has anyone asked to speak to a manager, yet?

It’s not about being invaded by anything, or one. It’s about acting like responsible adults. You’ll note that I haven’t brought up what was mentioned anywhere else. The fact is though, that the OP is not wrong in this case. The mentioned individual is toxic to say the very least

Part of community building is not allowing statements like you just made, attacking, derogatory statements , and the job of a moderator is to not encourage those (among other things).

Most companies wouldn’t tolerate this, at all

It’s not about being invaded by anything, or one. It’s about acting like responsible adults. You’ll note that I haven’t brought up what was mentioned anywhere else. The fact is though, that the OP is not wrong in this case. The mentioned individual is toxic to say the very least

Part of community building is not allowing statements like you just made, attacking, derogatory statements , and the job of a moderator is to not encourage those (among other things).

Most companies wouldn’t tolerate this, at all

I'm sorry. Could I appease you with these coupons, or would you like the corporate #?

Back