• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Question I Hate To Ask

Jaaaamie

Hey guys

I bought this software and just a few days later, the DRM issues started. Just now I tried the Sloth software, and I was able to download 3 Amazon videos perfectly that AS can’t even decrypt. I can’t afford to buy their software and I feel I wanna stick with AS as I have already spent money on it, but I am shocked that Sloth have had this fixed for a while now and AS just keep saying they are working on it 24/7. Not a good look for the product if I am honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys

I bought this software and just a few days later, the DRM issues started. Just now I tried the Sloth software, and I was able to download 3 Amazon videos perfectly that AS can’t even decrypt. I can’t afford to buy their software and I feel I wanna stick with AS as I have already spent money on it, but I am shocked that Sloth have had this fixed for a while now and AS just keep saying they are working on it 24/7. Not a good look for the product if I am honest.
To be honest we never heard of that. But our software should be Amazon functional again soon. Nice of you to drop by.

I have been able to download many Amazon titles... It really is a random issue I think, and regional as well. I think everything will be good at some point...Though I am always filled with patience.

To be honest we never heard of that. But our software should be Amazon functional again soon. Nice of you to drop by.

I am really not trying to cause an issue. I am loyal to AS as I find the software is better than theirs. It’s a hell of a lot quicker. No 30 minute processing times etc. I just don’t understand why they solved it weeks ago and AS haven’t.

I am really not trying to cause an issue. I am loyal to AS as I find the software is better than theirs. It’s a hell of a lot quicker. No 30 minute processing times etc. I just don’t understand why they solved it weeks ago and AS haven’t.
Because they do not download, they use a good screen recorder. We can make a screen recorder also but we choose to give the real download. Now, do you understand a little bit better?

I just finished downloading season 2 of the Man in the High Castle in 1080p+ from Amazon

Because they do not download, they use a good screen recorder. We can make a screen recorder also but we choose to give the real download. Now, do you understand a little bit better?

Calling Monkey a screen recorder is a lie, and we both know the bitrates are identical. You can’t keep talking to paying customers the way you do. People have been waiting over a month and we just get answers as if we are stupid. Belittling people when they ask about Amazon and a service they have purchased is really bad customer service. Appreciate that people have parted money. I know DRM isn’t your fault, but your attitude could be a little better. Good day.

Calling Monkey a screen recorder is a lie, and we both know the bitrates are identical. You can’t keep talking to paying customers the way you do. People have been waiting over a month and we just get answers as if we are stupid. Belittling people when they ask about Amazon and a service they have purchased is really bad customer service. Appreciate that people have parted money. I know DRM isn’t your fault, but your attitude could be a little better. Good day.
You said , a different software that started with a Sloth, had you said monkey silly software I wouldn't have said that but you need to speak correctly when you post or no one will understand what you are talking about. How am I supposed to guess that Sloth is a monkey.

Last edited:
You said , a different software that started with a Sloth

I have seen it called both on here. I find it too expensive and I don’t like you have to pay for each service separately. I love AS, but at this point, I am wondering if it ever getting fixed.

I have seen it called both on here. I find it too expensive and I don’t like you have to pay for each service separately. I love AS, but at this point, I am wondering if it ever getting fixed.
No you have to be specific, I am not going to argue with you, you like AS, it will be fixed as soon as we can get it done, do you have any other questions?

Sit back, chill out, relax. They'll fix it, and it'll be all good
If you have software that works for now, great. Use it. Come on back to AS when it's back to stability
Don't fret, things will go back to normal.

I recognise your name. Didn’t you get banned from the other forum for being angry when the DRM was changed in the summer and you pretty posted what I am posting in this thread?

Pineapple should never be on pizza. It's an abomination. I mean, I don't care if you (or anyone else likes it), I just personally find it gross. :LOL:
I saw someone put raisins on pizza and I almost got sick. So pineapple doesn't sound bad.:D

I recognise your name.
Probably. I have accounts there, here, and on god knows how many other forums and social media platforms as this username.

I
Didn’t you get banned from the other forum for being angry when the DRM was changed in the summer and you pretty posted what I am posting in this thread?
Nope, never been banned there. I have come close, I'm sure, as I have here, but never banned. I can still post, though I choose not to there, as their mods are about as toxic as the ones here (which is why I don't post here that often either). That's all I'll say about that.

As far as the situation last summer vs what we have now:
What we have now has been going on for about a month. During that period, the two competing programs (there really are only two) have taken different approaches to 'fixing' the issue. One decided to go with a dumbing down of video, one decided to tough it out. I wouldn't really call either "fixed" at the moment, but that's just me, and of course because I have been out of the office for this period for a very needed vacation, I haven't been able to check and see which works better, only going on what people said.

What we had last summer was months on end of the same thing (480p). Rather than focus on fixing known issues, the developer (yes, only one) chose to add more to the program, which they continue to utilize as a strategy. Ignore bugs, add more channels instead. THAT is what people (yes, even me) got upset about

As far as one program vs the other:
I came here to get away from the one when the last Amazon issues were had. If they fixed amazon, great, I'll go back to using them when I get back home. If not, patience...

Eventually, this will all be resolved, and we'll go back to doing this all over again next time. People just need to be patient

Last edited:
Back