• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Prime still not working with 1.2.7.0

Due to the freeze being at 45% and just locking out Amazon, no log file is generated (automatically) because it doesn't actually cause a crash.

You can create a log file manually as well.
Click File > Create log file... > choose a file name and location to save the log file, and then upload that here.
There's usually no reason to change the name of the log file, however if you have more than one with the same AS version, I would recommend just appending something after ""AnyStream_1.2.7.0" so it's clear what version of AS you were using.

I first installed 2.7.0, and it was impossible to download, error, nothing was download, I de-installed and made a fresh install and now everything is working fine

ONLY PROBLEM : AP US, AS freeze when I want to try to get long series (load get stuck at 45%) but if I remember it was already a problem BEFORE the DRM event.

Well, tried the recommendation from zero269 and the results are still the same.

Have to remember to save my custom file location settings before I do that again.:)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0-1.astlog
    358.1 KB · Views: 0
Hey guys I know you're working on hard on this and THANK YOU but my AS Prime is still not working despite the suggestion to uninstall, reboot and reload. Hoping this is a simple fix! Again a HUGE thank you!!!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0.astlog
    3 MB · Views: 0
Its working for most but there are issues with it, I am sure the devs will fix it. I have been testing it ll day and its been perfect for me. But I have read other log files and there is an issue with some.

In case another log file would help. I'm using Amazon Canada, if that changes anything. I did uninstall, restart and install 1.2.7.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0.astlog
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Prime worked for a while and has now stopped.

Attachments

• You May Not Kiss the Bride (prime).astlog
    582 KB · Views: 2
You can create a log file manually as well.
Click File > Create log file... > choose a file name and location to save the log file, and then upload that here.
There's usually no reason to change the name of the log file, however if you have more than one with the same AS version, I would recommend just appending something after ""AnyStream_1.2.7.0" so it's clear what version of AS you were using.
Thanks, I created a new thread with a log, (created as you mentioned), showing failure on all services now. Hopefully it is of aid. Appreciate the redirect on creating the logs!

Back