• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Amazon Prime still not working with 1.2.7.0

kzajac

Getting same error "Download Completed Errors Encountered" immediatly after starting download.

Its working fine here, maybe if you posted a log file we could you, but you haven't done that.

I'm still getting errors in AP with 1.2.7.0 - here's my log file.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0.astlog
    682.2 KB · Views: 1
Either amazon trolls me when I checked your log as it shows this error to me: PRS.NoRights.NotOwned or something else is up.

here's a log file for AP with 1.2.7.0 just now. Same error. Thanks.

Attachments

434.2 KB · Views: 1
1.2.7.0 Amazon - Error See log File - attached

Attachments

1.5 MB · Views: 1
Worth saying - a brand new rental - failed - a rental I bought pre 1 December has converted OK

Just a thought, but did you close and re-open AS after purchasing the rental? I page refresh may work also but it's been a while since someone had the issue of a purchase not being available when they did the purchase with AS running.

prime It has been working for a while and now it has stopped working again

I wish I was in the working great topic, but unfortunately, I'm not.

Tried to download the last 3 episodes of Graveyared Carz Season 14 (AP US) and they still fail.

Logfile attached.

Attachments

149.5 KB · Views: 1
I tried downloading a rental I just purchased and I'm getting an error as well.

Attachments

613.8 KB · Views: 0
Getting same error "Download Completed Errors Encountered" immediatly after starting download.

This is definitely going to be something on your end, so be sure to upload a log file for the Devs to take a look for you.

However, you'll want try this in the meantime to try and remediate it:
  • Uninstall AS
  • Restart PC
  • Install AS
  • Test DL and Playback
Reason being, I just installed v1270 and ran a test on APV, NF & D+ and all three were successful.

Good luck, and don't forget to upload that log file, else the DEVs will not be able to help you.

I tried downloading a rental I just purchased and I'm getting an error as well.

@Cirsyn
There's been chatter with rentals in the past here in the forum.
I do not recall off hand, so try a search for "amazon rentals" to see what that brings up.

The only tip I can offer, is do not rent from within AS.
Use either your preferred browser, or a mobile device. If AS was open when you placed the rental, be sure to restart AS before attempting to AnyStream it.

Best of luck...

In case it is of aid, it appears (for my Amazon Prime Account) that it partially works. As some had seen previous to 1.2.7 upgrade, when 'searching' using the amazon prime search, for a title (TV Series). Selecting that title will freeze loading the screen at 45%. If navigating to the selection (not using search) using the main Prime video screen, it seems to work (and recordings seem to function). I've validated this with Dexter New Blood , YellowJackets (Showtime add-in), Star Trek Prodigy (Paramount Plus Add-in), and Wheel of Time (Prime Original). Due to the freeze being at 45% and just locking out Amazon, no log file is generated (automatically) because it doesn't actually cause a crash. I've also witnessed some other items with the other providers (so far, minor) but will post those at a separate thread, some with logs.

Hi, RedFox Team,, thanks for the upgrade :bowdown:, i try to download Season 4 Battlestar Galactica, 21 episodes,, episodes 1 to 19 works perfectly but episode 20 and 21 show me an error.

- Batlestar Galactica S4E20 Amazon Error. See log file for details:

00:07:20.330 - Download process was aborted.
00:07:20.331 - The file is not valid.
00:07:20.331 - [Notice] [vendor:prime]
00:07:20.759 - [Debug] [Pump:video:prime] Disposed
00:07:20.759 - [Debug] [Pump:audio1:prime] Disposed
00:07:20.759 - [Debug] [Mux:prime] Download channels disposed

Attach log file. (y)

Attachments

500.1 KB · Views: 0
@zero269
Thanks for the tips I do appreciate it but still getting the same error "Download Completed Errors Encountered" with this rental. I do always purchase through a browser and not AS. Hopefully the log I posted will show what the problem could be.

Back