• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Amazon not working 1.8.6

leptoid

Normally don't have issues. Amazon isn't working today though. Just updated to 1.8.6.
Show: Hazbin Hotel
Tested on movie also.

Items go directly to queue and are greyed out as if they were done. Never attempt to D/L (aka no status bar, etc). Does not change download quota (still maxed out).
  1. I tried deleting cache. I logged back in afterwards.
  2. I tried reinstalling.
  3. I am able to watch all items with Google Chrome.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.6.0.astlog
    443.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Normally don't have issues. Amazon isn't working today though. Just updated to 1.8.6.
Show: Hazbin Hotel
Tested on movie also.

Items go directly to queue and are greyed out as if they were done. Never attempt to D/L (aka no status bar, etc). Does not change download quota (still maxed out).
  1. I tried deleting cache. I logged back in afterwards.
  2. I tried reinstalling.
  3. I am able to watch all items with Google Chrome.
Polls by forum users are not allowed. Please read our forum rules. I will however look at the logfile, thank you for posting it.

OMG that is so stupid... because that is exactly what happened. I guess my window resized when I remote connected to my 4k screen system from my 1080p laptop.
Thanks so much for the help. How embarrassing!

Polls by forum users are not allowed. Please read our forum rules. I will however look at the logfile, thank you for posting it.

Whoops... sorry. It was an option and as I joined a long long time ago, I forgot that was in the rules. My mistake. :(

Back