• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved amazon no download button

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaykay2000

Sorry, but AnyStream for amazon Prime Video on my Desktop PC is not working anymore.
Cannot download anything.
No download button appearing.
Shortly there is a display of the scan process, when i klick on a film or episode, but it stops at ca. 45% and then vanishes.

I have logged in and out of amazon Prime several times to no avail.
amazon front page shows my credentials but it seems as if i am not really logged into Prime because it also shows that i should register on amazon Prime video first.
i am registered and my subscription is OK.

Just a thought: maybe this has also something to do with the latest Windows 10 Update.

Overall no Prime downloads possible and this is very weird.
[logfile included]

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.0.1.astlog
    244.9 KB · Views: 7
Known issue, developers working on it right now. Please read other threads in the forum.

Just a thought: maybe this has also something to do with the latest Windows 10 Update.

Overall no Prime downloads possible and this is very weird.
According to your log file, Amazon seems to be convinced, that you do not own the video(s) you requested.
If you think, that you should be getting those, try logging out and in again to Amazon from within AnyStream.

Haven't been able to download from Amazon or Apple (haven't tried any others)
Using a fairly new Windows 11 computer that was able to download a week or so ago.
Everything downloads on my old Windows 10 computer.
Amazon downloads, no problems. Haven't tried Apple. Both computers have latest version of AnyStream
AnyStream demo version downloads Amazon on a third computer

Haven't been able to download from Amazon or Apple (haven't tried any others)
Using a fairly new Windows 11 computer that was able to download a week or so ago.
Everything downloads on my old Windows 10 computer.
Amazon downloads, no problems. Haven't tried Apple. Both computers have latest version of AnyStream
AnyStream demo version downloads Amazon on a third computer
We can't help you without a log file. If it works on one computer and not another the issue is on your end, but without a log file, I cant help you.

Same on my side.
AnyStream worked like a charm with my Amazon Prime account 1-2 weeks ago, but I get the feeling that installing one of these latest Microsoft Updates destroyed the download ability for AnyStream:
1706102698957.png

I´m running Win 11 Pro 23H3 (build 22631.3007).
Attaching the logfile (trying to download the "Saints & Sinners" prime title from the start page of Amazon Germany).

Best regards,
kuolun

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.0.2.astlog
    215.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
That is a pay-for-view in my region, and if everything else works, its not a Microsoft update issue.

Short update: a few minutes ago, my Windows received and installed the latest update:
1706106875551.png

But still the same behaviour.
@RedFox 1: "if everything else works" - well, technically it does, I can start AnyStream and it displays my Amazon Prime Video watchlist, but the main purpose of AnyStream is currently unfortunately not working for me anymore.

I will be waiting now and hope to see if it might be related to Win11 users only or if it might be related to Amazon rolling out this in-video-ads or whatever else.

According to your log file, Amazon seems to be convinced, that you do not own the video(s) you requested.
If you think, that you should be getting those, try logging out and in again to Amazon from within AnyStream.
So '[vendor:prime] No titles on this page' means there' s something wrong on amazon's site?

I have this too under Linux. Sidenote Chrome works fine.

Using 1.8.0.2 on Amazon, there are at least two titles which I have purchased, which I can watch in my browser, and which I can download using a competitor product, for which still no green download button appears in Anystream.
If Redfox support wants more details, I can pm it.

Using 1.8.0.2 on Amazon, there are at least two titles which I have purchased, which I can watch in my browser, and which I can download using a competitor product, for which still no green download button appears in Anystream.
If Redfox support wants more details, I can pm it.
You should post a log file, if you don't I cant help any of you.

1706123904223.png
I am running 23H2, the latest and greatest, it has nothing to do with AnyStream.

Just a short update from my side: I did a complete de-install of AnyStream and installed it from scratch, subsequently with new login to Amazon etc.
Unfortunately still the same behaviour. Neither for the free prime videos nor for any bought videos I get the download button whereas via Firefox I´m able to view these titles.
I also did a test yesterday and installed a new Win11 (trying to block any updates) in VirtualBox and then install AnyStream there with my licence - same behaviour.
I then also did the same with a Win10 installation in VirtualBox - there I also don´t get any Download button.

That means (unless AnyStream behaves any different when being executed in a VM under VirtualBox) I would rule out AnyStream as the source of the issue and put the full focus on Amazon itself.
I wasn´t using AnyStream extensively in the past, so I would as well rule out that Amazon might have blocked my account somehow (else I´d assume, I wouldn´t be able to view anything via the browser).

Unless anybody has another great idea, I´d now sit and wait, hoping that the problem solves by itself or that the heroes (and I mean that in an honest and not in an ironic way) at RedFox might sooner or later run across this behaviour and find a workaround for this.
In case you need any additional logfiles from me, please let me know.

Just a short update from my side: I did a complete de-install of AnyStream and installed it from scratch, subsequently with new login to Amazon etc.
Unfortunately still the same behaviour. Neither for the free prime videos nor for any bought videos I get the download button whereas via Firefox I´m able to view these titles.
I also did a test yesterday and installed a new Win11 (trying to block any updates) in VirtualBox and then install AnyStream there with my licence - same behaviour.
I then also did the same with a Win10 installation in VirtualBox - there I also don´t get any Download button.

That means (unless AnyStream behaves any different when being executed in a VM under VirtualBox) I would rule out AnyStream as the source of the issue and put the full focus on Amazon itself.
I wasn´t using AnyStream extensively in the past, so I would as well rule out that Amazon might have blocked my account somehow (else I´d assume, I wouldn´t be able to view anything via the browser).

Unless anybody has another great idea, I´d now sit and wait, hoping that the problem solves by itself or that the heroes (and I mean that in an honest and not in an ironic way) at RedFox might sooner or later run across this behaviour and find a workaround for this.
In case you need any additional logfiles from me, please let me know.
In my case it was only on a couple of particular items however, in general AS is working fine

Anystream 1.8.05 Amazon Videos no download button.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.0.5.astlog
    492.3 KB · Views: 2
I had same issue and deleted the anystream cache folder. Then all worked again.

See here:

I had same issue and deleted the anystream cache folder. Then all worked again.

See here:
Try clearing your cache at

C:/Users/UserName/ AppData/Local/Redfox/AnyStream/cache - just delete the folder (cache)

Thank you skurko :thankyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back