• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

31 Rob Zombie

cortland39

Anyone have luck with the movie 31 by Rob Zombie? I have tried to rip the dvd to hard drive and I got a read error and I tried to scan the dvd with dvd shrink and it stopped and gave me an error. I even tried to use other programs with no luck.

Anyone have luck with the movie 31 by Rob Zombie? I have tried to rip the dvd to hard drive and I got a read error and I tried to scan the dvd with dvd shrink and it stopped and gave me an error. I even tried to use other programs with no luck.

I did that movie yesterday.
If you're gonna use DVDShrink on it, you need to rip to folder with AnyDVD first. Then import that ripped folder into DVDShrink.
This holds true for ANY movie where AnyDVD reports that it "found and removed" structural copy protection(s).
-W

I did that movie yesterday.
If you're gonna use DVDShrink on it, you need to rip to folder with AnyDVD first. Then import that ripped folder into DVDShrink.
This holds true for ANY movie where AnyDVD reports that it "found and removed" structural copy protection(s).
-W
I did try that and I got an error and it automatically shut down anydvd as a running program. Maybe I have a bad disc

Extremely but that's for later. Could easy be defective disc. So, logfile please

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

There's a couple read errors on it, a couple warnings & a "medium removed". Complicated issue. @James will need to look. I'm goin with defective, but could be protection issue too since that title was only released officially yesterday

There's a couple read errors on it, a couple warnings & a "medium removed". Complicated issue. @James will need to look. I'm goin with defective, but could be protection issue too since that title was only released officially yesterday
The problem is, that this is a cracked AnyDVD version, which - we all should know by now - doesn't work. It does at the beginning, but the longer you use the crack, the worse it will get.

Hah, that's the second one busted in the same week. You're on a roll.

Hah, that's the second one busted in the same week. You're on a roll.

busted? Cracked? what are you talking about bro?. i fully supported anydvd with a lifetime license before it became redfox. I paid 20.00 at the time for lifetime of updates. Personally I think that license should of been honored when the company change happened or at least like a 50% discount given. Anyway, As far as I know I downloaded a trial version

busted? Cracked? what are you talking about bro?. i fully supported anydvd with a lifetime license before it became redfox. I paid 20.00 at the time for lifetime of updates. Personally I think that license should of been honored when the company change happened or at least like a 50% discount given. Anyway, As far as I know I downloaded a trial version

Well, bro, that cracked version requires you to run a patch program before use, I think it is hard to miss, that it's a crack.
Anyway - please don't. Sorry about how things went with SlySoft - believe me, it hit us harder than you (try living without income for over 6 months).
Trying to use cracks is fine, everyone has his own opinion about that, but always keep in mind, that you potentially catch yourself a virus or at least - as in this case - a malfunctioning piece of software.
Those cracks rarely work reliably.

Well, bro, that cracked version requires you to run a patch program before use, I think it is hard to miss, that it's a crack.
Anyway - please don't. Sorry about how things went with SlySoft - believe me, it hit us harder than you (try living without income for over 6 months).
Trying to use cracks is fine, everyone has his own opinion about that, but always keep in mind, that you potentially catch yourself a virus or at least - as in this case - a malfunctioning piece of software.
Those cracks rarely work reliably.
I honestly think it is either a bad disk or new copy protection because I tried at least 2 other programs and they could not do it either and before everyone starts trolling on me for talking about other programs in the redfox forums, I only mentioned it to prove it was not just redfox that had issues and has nothing to do with a crack or patch that I may or may not have downloaded

There's a good chance it might work with anyDVD, it's just that anydvd ON PURPOSE doesn't do what YOU want it to do because it's a cracked version. AnyDVD doesn't like being tampered with and as such disables itself. If you don't want to listen to what James (the main developer) and Pete (redfox staff) have to see, that's your choice but then there's nothing more to say or do. The choice is in your hands.

Get a license and if it then still doesn't work, provide a new logfile. No logfile from a licensed version = WE CANT HELP YOU.

Make your choice :)

For what its worth, I ripped 31 to the hard drive using AnyDVD v8080 without any problems. Netflix rental R1

And I used both CloneCD and CloneDVD along with AnyDVDHD 8080.
But I will say that this was the first time I recall that for a DVD it used the online database to decrypt it on the first insertion. And uses the local database to decrypt it after that.

OPD only speeds up decryption on DVDs, it's not used on the same level like for BD's

There's a good chance it might work with anyDVD, it's just that anydvd ON PURPOSE doesn't do what YOU want it to do because it's a cracked version. AnyDVD doesn't like being tampered with and as such disables itself. If you don't want to listen to what James (the main developer) and Pete (redfox staff) have to see, that's your choice but then there's nothing more to say or do. The choice is in your hands.

Get a license and if it then still doesn't work, provide a new logfile. No logfile from a licensed version = WE CANT HELP YOU.

Make your choice :)
and if i purchase a license and it still does not work, do I get a full refund? For that matter, I could just simply reformat my hard drive and install windows again and qualify for a new free 21 day trial

Back