• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1080P and High-Res Batch Downloads are Working

SAF

Not only has 1080P DRM been fixed, but preliminary batch also downloading indicates that multiple download feature has also been fixed. All downloads correctly maintain their 1080P video and now able to select 5+1 640kbs audio. Tried it on Amazon's HANNA TV Series so far and it's working. This TV Series was previously broken for me. More testing is needed. Thank you DEVs! :dance::thankyou::coolman:

Not only has 1080P DRM been fixed, but preliminary batch also downloading indicates that multiple download feature has also been fixed. All downloads correctly maintain their 1080P video and now able to select 5+1 640kbs audio. Tried it on Amazon's HANNA TV Series so far and it's working. This TV Series was previously broken for me. More testing is needed. Thank you DEVs! :dance::thankyou::coolman:
Yes my friend. But remember what I said, about a cat and mouse game, get as much as you can now. Maybe it will last forever who knows, but I know you are aware that anything can be blocked. So enjoy it while you can get as much as you can, I too am happy we have developers that can overcome developments. Thank you for being a great supporter.

Reactions: SAF
My experience is different, I tried The Expanse and only the first episode downloads at 640kpbs 5.1, the rest at 128kbps stereo.
At least the video is now 1080p, that's awesome!

My experience is different, I tried The Expanse and only the first episode downloads at 640kpbs 5.1, the rest at 128kbps stereo.
At least the video is now 1080p, that's awesome!
What audio do you get when you watch it on your browser?

This is what I get for every season every episode.Ex Season Ep 5.png Expanse every season every episode.png

What audio do you get when you watch it on your browser?
DD+ 5.1, I only get 128kbps stereo when I use the "download all" button, I was responding to the OP that said the batch download without downgrading audio error was fixed, and to me it was not.

Amazon TV Series:
Goliath
Hanna
The Man in the Castle
All good for me..
Let's see how far it goes..
:rockingchair:

Amazon TV Series:
Goliath
Hanna
The Man in the Castle
All good for me..
Let's see how far it goes..
:rockingchair:
Keep it going. I love it when a plan comes together. I want to hear a success story, all I have listened to is unhappy people for the last 10 weeks, now it's a different story. Thank you.:sneaky:

Did a release come out in the last week or so? I'm not getting a notification and my Amazon downloads are certainly not fixed.

anyone know if 1080p downloads are possible from hulu and disney+ yet?

Download 64bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.3.2.2_64bit.exe

Download 32bit:
https://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyStream_1.3.2.2_32bit.exe

Changelog AnyStream

1.3.2.2 beta 2022-02-04

• Fix: Hulu implementation miscategorized some movies as unavailable
  • Improved: Amazon Prime Playlist parsing performance improvement
  • Fix: still some Amazon Series, when queued, could crash the application (different cause)
  • Fix: "Navigation is disabled" message when Amazon JS code triggers navigation events
  • some minor changes and fixes

anyone know if 1080p downloads are possible from hulu and disney+ yet?

Pretty sure AS is limited to the resolutions offered by the provider in a computer browser environment. Both of those streamers only top out at 1280x720...until they (Disney/Hulu) change that, AS will never get above 720P.

For the most part I'm perfectly fine with 720p, I just wish Hulu didn't offer just garbage sound qualities. Not an AS issue, I know. Stupid Hulu issue.

For the most part I'm perfectly fine with 720p, I just wish Hulu didn't offer just garbage sound qualities. Not an AS issue, I know. Stupid Hulu issue.
Me too, I am not rich, my HDDs fill up fast and I cant afford to get the really big ones. So 720p plays great on my laptop and Ipad, so I use that.

Reactions: DQ
Me too, I am not rich, my HDDs fill up fast and I cant afford to get the really big ones. So 720p plays great on my laptop and Ipad, so I use that.

I too have started to utilize 720 for most TV shows. Saves a ton of space and in my case where I am snagging older titles it does not make that much difference. I reserve 1080 for my favorites only at this point.

Back