• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question 1.6.3.0 Still only seeing 25 episodes

Electron003

Greetings,

Dance Academy S1-S2 on PrimeVideo.com (France), which has 26 episodes is only showing 25 episodes. (All episodes show in the panel when you click Open all Episodes), but the Green download button only shows 25 (as does the window that opens when you click the green button). I have opened the all episodes button at the bottom of the page and refreshed, but still NO luck. I have also cleared my cache. No luck. Other Primevideo.com regions also only show 25 episodes. Changing the d/l format also does NOT make any difference.

I have also tried 1.6.2.2 and 1.6.2.3 (Betas). These also show only 25.

Interestingly, Prime-US does show all 26 episodes using 1.6.3.0.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.3.0_Dance_Academy_S1-S2_France_APV.astlog
    273.6 KB · Views: 6
I will look into it tomorrow , try changing the codec

I see 26 episodes on the 2 seasons (1.6.3.0) but I don't know if it helps.

After seeing BCloud's post above about seeing 26 episodes, I went back and deleted the cache again, logged back in and still only 25 episodes.

So I tried it on two other machines and they also only showed 25 episodes.

So I need someone to have a look at my log above and tell me what is going on. Thanks

To me it looks like a region issue:
Code:
00:00:00.720 - [Notice] AnyStream version 1.6.3.0 Windows 64 bit (41)
00:00:02.548 - [Debug] [CEFView::prime] Load started: https://www.primevideo.com/region/fe/
vs
Code:
00:00:00.914 - [Notice] AnyStream version 1.6.3.0 Windows 64 bit (42)
00:00:01.377 - [Debug] [CEFView::prime] Load started: https://www.primevideo.com/
from BCloud

It might be important or not ... your Windows seems behind on updates...

I get all 26 episodes also. Probably is a regional issue. Season 1 26.jpg

Last edited:
So how does this apply to me? I've never had a issue like this before. What do I do to overcome this?
I can't see for sure what it is.
AnyStream clearly detects, that more episodes need to be loaded, tries it, but it never ends up having happened (yes, that past perfect tense is on purpose, because I can't really say, "it doesn't happen").

It looks to me like AnyStream tries, but you yourself clicked on "show all episodes" in the meantime and that disrupts the process?
I'll add some additional log elements to the next beta, maybe that helps.

I can't see for sure what it is.
AnyStream clearly detects, that more episodes need to be loaded, tries it, but it never ends up having happened (yes, that past perfect tense is on purpose, because I can't really say, "it doesn't happen").

It looks to me like AnyStream tries, but you yourself clicked on "show all episodes" in the meantime and that disrupts the process?
I'll add some additional log elements to the next beta, maybe that helps.
Hey Pete. Thanks for the input.

I tired every way I could think of to make 26 episodes appear in the green d/l button (without success). One of those was to click the "Show all 26 Episodes" and then refresh the page. Obviously, this did not fix the issue. I thought I had clicked the Create Log button after loading that page from scratch - but perhaps not.

When I use the main sites -> US, Germany, UK, etc - 1.6.3.0 does show all 26 episodes. However, using the regional sites "Primevideo.com" only 25 episodes show - I have tried multiple different regions and none of them show more than 25 episodes when primevideo.com is used.

Here is another log without me doing anything except loading the default Dance Academy season 1 page. (I did notice the progress bar at the top instantly hit 50%, then dropped back to 40% - took quite a while thinking about it, then jumped to 55% -> more time, then the page loaded completely).

Hope it helps. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.3.0_DA_S1_25_only_episodes.astlog
    273.5 KB · Views: 1
Pete is aware of this issue, he will do everything in his power to fix it. Thanks for your input.

Here is another log without me doing anything except loading the default Dance Academy season 1 page.
I sent you a private message with some instructions, that might help us figure this out.

Here in the US it's not showing any download button at all. I do have access to these in firefox. Hope this info helps.

Untitled3.png

Last edited:
FWIW, When I go to Dance Academy Season 1, I get 26 episodes and the download button as expected. Log attached in case it helps.

I'm in the US.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.3.0.astlog
    500 KB · Views: 0
Back