• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.4.6.2 multiple audio downloads

Essence

It's great that you can choose several languages. Why is there only English in the subtitles? I hope that the various languages will remain there.

Maybe you have to look at other films, that actually have other subtitles and languages.

It's great that you can choose several languages. Why is there only English in the subtitles? I hope that the various languages will remain there.
AnyStream should display all available subtitles. If you think, you're not seeing all, please post a log file (just close the dialog and then File -> create log file).

AnyStream should display all available subtitles. If you think, you're not seeing all, please post a log file (just close the dialog and then File -> create log file).
...actually, no. There is something wrong, I can see it and it's provider dependent.
Fix will be coming up.

Does the new version makes the old version (1.4.6.0) works differently ? I was downloading smallville yesterday with 224 DD+ stereo and it was fine until season 7 and now it depends of the episode I have 128 AAC stereo on some episodes.

AS crashed during a download, I'm pretty sure that I set 224 DD+ stereo on the S07E01 and now it's only 128 AAC stereo. In my opinion it seems that the audio stream of this episode changed on Amazon during the download and it's why it crashed but just to be sure.

EDIT : Unless you changed something, the audio tracks for some titles are back in 224 DD+, so I think it's Amazon side. I'll wait for the others.

Last edited:
Back