1.2.9.2 Experiencing Decryption Errors

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by SomeRandoDude, Jan 13, 2022.

1. SomeRandoDude

SomeRandoDude Well-Known Member

1.2.9.2 is still experiencing the issue of random episodes in a series not decrypting. To me it almost looks like it's trying too fast to start on subsequent episodes after completing one.

I queued up the Peacemaker in HBOMax. Three episodes are currently available. The first episode completed, but the second and third episodes immediately failed to decrypt. I re-queued both episodes and both have now completed without a repeat of the issue.

This has been an issue for the last several versions of AS. Don't recall this happening on movies, but I've seen it a lot in series on AP and HBOMax. Log attached.

Attached Files:

2. MuttJunior

MuttJunior Well-Known Member

I had it happen also, not just with the same series. I queued up the latest episodes (all on Hulu) of Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, and Chicago PD, Fire downloaded fine, but Med and PD had the error. Added both back in, and Med was fine, but PD had the error again. One more time, and PD finally got downloaded.

But I queued up all three episodes of Peacemaker, and they all three downloaded fine the first time. So it appears to be hit or miss.

3. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Thank you for your log files I will see its reported. For now try 4X instead of unlimited, maybe that will help

SomeRandoDude likes this.
  4. SomeRandoDude

SomeRandoDude Well-Known Member

Download speed? It is on 4x.

5. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Okay, I had no idea, it was just a suggestion to try and help, I told the devs about your issue.