• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.9.2 Experiencing Decryption Errors

SomeRandoDude

1.2.9.2 is still experiencing the issue of random episodes in a series not decrypting. To me it almost looks like it's trying too fast to start on subsequent episodes after completing one.

I queued up the Peacemaker in HBOMax. Three episodes are currently available. The first episode completed, but the second and third episodes immediately failed to decrypt. I re-queued both episodes and both have now completed without a repeat of the issue.

This has been an issue for the last several versions of AS. Don't recall this happening on movies, but I've seen it a lot in series on AP and HBOMax. Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.9.2.astlog
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
I had it happen also, not just with the same series. I queued up the latest episodes (all on Hulu) of Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, and Chicago PD, Fire downloaded fine, but Med and PD had the error. Added both back in, and Med was fine, but PD had the error again. One more time, and PD finally got downloaded.

But I queued up all three episodes of Peacemaker, and they all three downloaded fine the first time. So it appears to be hit or miss.

1.2.9.2 is still experiencing the issue of random episodes in a series not decrypting. To me it almost looks like it's trying too fast to start on subsequent episodes after completing one.

I queued up the Peacemaker in HBOMax. Three episodes are currently available. The first episode completed, but the second and third episodes immediately failed to decrypt. I re-queued both episodes and both have now completed without a repeat of the issue.

This has been an issue for the last several versions of AS. Don't recall this happening on movies, but I've seen it a lot in series on AP and HBOMax. Log attached.
Thank you for your log files I will see its reported. For now try 4X instead of unlimited, maybe that will help

Back