• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.0.8.2. discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nebostrangla

Now that's a change log and I see alot of reported issues being "fixed" as well please download and TEST and report if those issues remain please that's the only way this program gets improved.
:whistle: (y)
Edit:
If issues are Not resolved or have NEW ones then please send logs and information about issues/error to bugs@elby.ch thanks.

Last edited:
Still can't get any subs through my Oppo player. They display on my computer but not my TV. I have used two other programs and the subs show without any problems through my Oppo. It is definitely a CloneBD problem. My indication is that elby is purchasing an Oppo so they can verify this on-going issue.

FWIW, I am using MKV Passthrough and using selectable subs. No difference if I use PGS or DVD style. They just don't show.

If its a CloneBD issue (Converting 96 kHz LPCM to ac3 still crashes the program :confused: (bd to iso).) send log file of CloneBD to the address I gave you. Thank you for your input.

The issue with movies that have a / in the title such as: Elm Street 4 / Elm Street 5 has been fixed. Thanks Elby for that.

The issue with Saw II still isn't fixed. I have submitted logs repeatedly. I even bought a second copy.
The issue with The Terminator MGM logo isn't fixed. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/the-terminator-bug.68148/
No changes to subtitle handling yet, particularly really difficult forced subtitles in 2012 (2009) and other movies.

Attachments

• SawII.zip
    382.8 KB · Views: 0
Love that this is getting better and better with each release. Still a couple features I'd love to see in an upcoming release. Framepacked 3D in an MKV. And an option to create a forced subtitle track from any forced subs found in the regular subtitle tracks. Then it'd be damn near perfect for my use cases.

Which players can handle those? (I was told, there are none at all, but that may be incorrect).

Any player that can make use of LAV Filters and madVR - MPC-HC being a popular one.

And an option to create a forced subtitle track from any forced subs found in the regular subtitle tracks. Then it'd be damn near perfect for my use cases.

+1 I've mentioned this before and how I believe other software (MakeMKV) is handling them.

I still can't get lossless MKV to play correctly on either of my preferred players - MPC-HC (plays but slightly slow/weird) and PowerDVD (black screen).
Running the CloneBD output through MKVMerge fixes the issue for both players, so it's something to do with the information within the MKV file, rather than the actual video/audio.

I still can't get lossless MKV to play correctly on either of my preferred players - MPC-HC (plays but slightly slow/weird) and PowerDVD (black screen).

I have attached a short example clip (WB intro from Police Academy)

MPC-HC (default for testing) - WB Logo is jerky as it goes back (about 10 secs in) all movement throughout the movie is the same.
PowerDVD (16 for testing) - Black screen.

Both players fine after quickly running the MKV through MKVMerge (fixed sample attached)

All discs the same on multiple hardware (creation and playback)- has happened since lossless MKV was added.
It would be interesting if any other users with MPC-HC/PowerDVD could test the samples and see if it's just me.
Kodi/VLC all fine for both, no issues.

I had a look at both and see what you mean. One thing I did find strange is that if you look at the MKVmerge one it appears to have changed the frame rate from 23.976 to 23.810 and puts in more information such as the profile level.

Another thing I noticed was that the mkvmerge one gets a thumbnail from the video to show in Windows Explorer whereas the CloneBD one doesn't

I had a look at both and see what you mean. One thing I did find strange is that if you look at the MKVmerge one it appears to have changed the frame rate from 23.976 to 23.810 and puts in more information such as the profile level.

Good catch.
I have quickly run the CloneBD output through MakeMKV, which also seems to fix it, see attached.
MakeMKV output has the same 23.976 listed, but does seems to add the profile level info.

What does "Gathering information..." mean?
And roughly how long should I wait while it says "Gathering information..." before I can assume it's not going to work?
Edit: Actually it's just one particular disk that makes it stick on "Gathering information...".
Edit: The disk is "Snoopy and Charlie Brown, The Peanuts Movie" (Region A+B) from amazon.co.uk.
Edit: Actually it's just CloneBD 1.0.8.2 and the above mentioned disk. CloneBD 1.0.8.1 is converting it as I type this.
Edit: I'm still not getting to the root of this. My next attempt stuck even with 1.0.8.1 :mad:

Last edited:
Don't worry about it, he created a topic in anydvd. It's a currently unsupported screenpass protected peanuts version

People should get in the habit of posting important information like a disc's title, I'm betting fabian is not looking in the anyDVDHD thread for cloneBD issue's doubt he even looks at it at all why would he it's a different product by a different company but I could be wrong he could have alot of free time to waste reading anyDVDHD issue's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back