• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AS shuts down after each download

dtsig

This is new for me ... 1.3.9.0 .. I set a series to download. It downloaded the first one then shut down AS. I did it again starting with EP2 and it did the same thing. Downloaded ep2 then AS Shut down. Never seen this before.

Forgot to mention .. The Terminal List on AP

Here is the log from the second ep closing. I am currently testing adding one at a time

Here is the log from the second ep closing. I am currently testing adding one at a time
Okay my friend, I used the queue and it worked fine. You know we will help you with this right.:)

Thanks ... I got the PM .. before i reinstall i want to test out some other things. Currently it is working correctly when I add the eps one at a time.

No Arabic subs .. no subs at all

Thanks ... I got the PM .. before i reinstall i want to test out some other things. Currently it is working correctly when I add the eps one at a time.

No Arabic subs .. no subs at all
Okay bud, feel free to contact me if you have any further issues.;)

I deleted the app and reinstalled 1.3.9.0 fresh. It still does a shutdown after the first ep. I tried again to load the queue one at a time and that works although it continually defaults to arabic language. This is new also.

The same thing is happening with 1.3.9.1 ... testing optional ways of doing things

interestingly ... if i use any 'all' button then not only does it not download the second item but it also downloads an audio for poor vision folks.

interestingly ... if i use any 'all' button then not only does it not download the second item but it also downloads an audio for poor vision folks.
Thats really strange.
Does that audio option show up in the audio dropdown list?
It does not for me ... although its in the series descriptiion.

But I cannot reproduce your issue either :unsure:

2022-07-05%2009_06_08.png

Just trying to lend a hand, if this has been done ignore me.

Since this is an AP thing did you try deleting the cache folder for the AS browser? I am not sure an uninstall or a reinstall would do that.

I believe it's this folder. -> C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\RedFox\AnyStream\cache

Back