• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Version 1.3.8.6 - Batch vs individual download - Weird Output

SCChi

Dear all,
I am usually in US currently abroad having access to AP Spain (I have both Prime membership).
Until yesterday, I was using 1.3.8.0 without any problems. This morning, I installed 1.3.8.6
I tried to retrieve The Terminal List.
I used the Batch after selecting all downloads. After the first download terminated AS exited and produced an exception message. I am joining the log and the dump.
When I used AS selecting individual episode and placed them in the queue, everything worked perfectly.
Until further notice I will recommend using the second method to download TV-shows except if it is my setup which is wrong

Have you changed your region in AS under settings?

There is absolutely no way for us to reproduce this, so we will look into it ( thank you for the log files) and see if we can help you.

Back