• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved]1.4.2.1 Crash While Downloading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don922

I was downloading from 3 providers (HM, AP, D+) and initiated a search on NF and AS 1.4.2.1 crashed. Dump file attached.

I cant read a .dump file, only developers can, maybe try each one at a time and see which one caused it, if it was the movie that caused it at all. The movie name would be helpful also.

I was downloading LOTR series from P+, The Orville series from D+, and House of the Dragon series from HM. When I initiated a search for 'Better Call Saul' on NF, AS crashed. Hopefully the devs can look into the dump file.

I was downloading LOTR series from P+, The Orville series from D+, and House of the Dragon series from HM. When I initiated a search for 'Better Call Saul' on NF, AS crashed. Hopefully the devs can look into the dump file.
Hopefully, it is not a good idea to use the search while downloading, find what you want to put it in the queue, and then download your movies. Please try that.

To tell people to use a program in a certain way so it doesn't break the program is not acceptable. I am using the normal features of the program, I am not doing anything out of the ordinary. AS allows searches while downloading. So either fix the bug or disable the search feature during download. Please have the devs look at the dump file.

To tell people to use a program in a certain way so it doesn't break the program is not acceptable. I am using the normal features of the program, I am not doing anything out of the ordinary. AS allows searches while downloading. So either fix the bug or disable the search feature during download. Please have the devs look at the dump file.
If it's not acceptable do not do as I said, it's up to you.

I did the downloads and without doing a search and it worked. Again, I am using normal features of the program and it crashed. The crash needs to be looked at.

I did the downloads and without doing a search and it worked. Again, I am using normal features of the program and it crashed. The crash needs to be looked at.
I am happy it worked, so I will end this and mark it resolved.;)

It's not resolved. AS allows searching while downloading. AS crashed and it needs to be looked at.

Last edited:
A fix will be added to the upcoming release.
Generally, of course, searching has to work while downloads are active and there's no reason for it not to.
The cause here seems to be, that the little remaining bandwidth simply triggered a bug, that would just as well cause a crash, if the internet connection were slow for other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back