• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Netflix issue "Couldn't retrieve playlist"

ruder

When trying to download a film I get the error message "Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment."
I tried it with a new film "The Hand of God" and another serie "Seinfeld". Both have the same issue.
An astlog file is not generated.
Seinfeld worked fine just some days ago. Amazon works without error.

edit:
I'm using Anystream standard, version 1.2.7.0

edit:
this post was done, before the problem was recognized, and before the 'red message' was placed above the form.

Attachments

• netflix.jpg
    netflix.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
same thing to me, amazon some movies go ... but I am in the evaluation of 21 days and if so I hardly buy it.

Same here...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0.astlog
    271.1 KB · Views: 2
Scroll up ... as far as you can ... read the big red line ... and if you like, the lines below it.... it might answer your question

Try Reinstall - no work
Try Re login Netflix - no work and soft drop
Try try launch - no work (error 302 404 in log)

same problem "Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment."

Scroll up ... as far as you can ... read the big red line ... and if you like, the lines below it.... it might answer your question
It looks like some people chose not to read your comment...smh...

It looks like some people chose not to read your comment...smh...

I mean...Come on...Eric always has bad ideas and schemes....Should see what lengths he goes to for Casa Bonita...

I mean...Come on...Eric always has bad ideas and schemes....Should see what lengths he goes to for Casa Bonita...
True - all that running around and he never lost weight. But seriously, it just bugs me that nobody respected cartman0208's authoritah.

I can confirm, NF cannot retrieve Playlist. AZ works.
Astlog added.

Thanks

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.7.0.astlog
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
Back